Quantcast
Get More with Xbox One

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get More with Xbox One

y2jarmyofficial said:

Says who? No one says it coming to ps4 , its funny how much ps fanboys want this game so much, well get 360, x1, or a pc , cuss thats the only way u can 

The reason why is because while nobody has explicitly said it will be released on PS4, nobody has said it will not, either, as such the general and most probably accurate assumption is that it will eventually find its way to other consoles.

In contrast it's also funny how much fans of the xbox defend to the teeth that it will not come to other consoles when neither party has a shred of proof to back up either opinion.



Around the Network
nightsurge said:
DialgaMarine said:
Wright said:

There you go.

 I feel like the only one being pushed is Titanfall, and we already know that's coming to PS4. What else?



Please don't use a rumor as fact, especially when there are high chances of it being incorrect.

No one has ever confirmed that Titanfall is coming to the PS4.

 Oddly, the chances of my statement being wrong are so miniscule that they might as well not even be mentioned. For 1, M$ owns zero rights to the title. 2, it's being published by EA (do I have to say more?). 3, we can pretty much already confirm that the PS4 will outsell the XBone, which = larger player => more demand. EA doesn't bear allegiances when it comes to where they make their money. If putting it on PS4, even down the road, will make them hundreds of millions (possibly billions) more, then there's no way in hell it'll stay exclusive. Microsoft best be breaking out the checkbook if they want otherwise. I know Xbox users really want this stay exclusive, but from every logical perspective, it's just not gonna happen. Don't worry, they get to enjoy it first, then the PS4 will get a definitive rerelease with all the kinks worked + the DLC, mabye 6 months to a year down the road, then both sides get to enjoy the sequel together after that. It'll just like Mass Effect (a game that just so happened to actually be published by Microsoft originally, but now I own all 3 on PS3). It's just how these things work. :) 





0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
nightsurge said:
DialgaMarine said:
Wright said:

There you go.

 I feel like the only one being pushed is Titanfall, and we already know that's coming to PS4. What else?



Please don't use a rumor as fact, especially when there are high chances of it being incorrect.

No one has ever confirmed that Titanfall is coming to the PS4.

 Oddly, the chances of my statement being wrong are so miniscule that they might as well not even be mentioned. For 1, M$ owns zero rights to the title. 2, it's being published by EA (do I have to say more?). 3, we can pretty much already confirm that the PS4 will outsell the XBone, which = larger player => more demand. EA doesn't bear allegiances when it comes to where they make their money. If putting it on PS4, even down the road, will make them hundreds of millions (possibly billions) more, then there's no way in hell it'll stay exclusive. Microsoft best be breaking out the checkbook if they want otherwise. I know Xbox users really want this stay exclusive, but from every logical perspective, it's just not gonna happen. Don't worry, they get to enjoy it first, then the PS4 will get a definitive rerelease with all the kinks worked + the DLC, mabye 6 months to a year down the road, then both sides get to enjoy the sequel together after that. It'll just like Mass Effect (a game that just so happened to actually be published by Microsoft originally, but now I own all 3 on PS3). It's just how these things work. :) 



I know... sour grapes man.



Ex Graphics Whore.

I think they need to drop it by $50 and this would be good selling point. All this extra only for $50 bucks.

DJEVOLVE said:
I think they need to drop it by $50 and this would be good selling point. All this extra only for $50 bucks.


What "extra"? The only extra I can see is that more people are hyped for Titanfall than Diablo 3, but I'll play both on my pc with 1080p/60fps... with Dualshock 4 of course. ;)



Around the Network
Mike_L said:
DJEVOLVE said:
I think they need to drop it by $50 and this would be good selling point. All this extra only for $50 bucks.


What "extra"? The only extra I can see is that more people are hyped for Titanfall than Diablo 3, but I'll play both on my pc with 1080p/60fps... with Dualshock 4 of course. ;)


KINECT is extra and I'm not sure why people rule it out all the time. The tech is awesome. I still use my Kinect 1.0, it's great for family get togethers.



LOLNO!

~ Mod edit ~

This user was moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post.



y2jarmyofficial said:

Says who? No one says it coming to ps4 , its funny how much ps fanboys want this game so much, well get 360, x1, or a pc , cuss thats the only way u can 


i'll just buy it on my PC, and play titanfall 2 (or 3?) on my PS4

 

will be interesting to see which EA game is getting PS4 exclusive content, hoping for SW: BF3