Forums - Introduce Yourself - How far I've come at VGChartz.

pbroy said:
eFKac u are a PlayStation gamer, right? You're bound to be cool and awesome.


Now that comment is a step in the wrong direction. You are promoting closed mindedness. He's trying to be more open.


That's such a non-playstation way of thinking ;-]



So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
Incubi said:
eFKac said:
You are a PlayStation gamer, right? You're bound to be cool and awesome.

Ofcource, he'd be much more cool and awsome if he evolved into a Nintendo gamer;P

This is how Nintendo gamers look and act. True story!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h0fV4DVMhg

No this is how they act 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofM11nPzFo0



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Incubi said:
eFKac said:
You are a PlayStation gamer, right? You're bound to be cool and awesome.

Ofcource, he'd be much more cool and awsome if he evolved into a Nintendo gamer;P

This is how Nintendo gamers look and act. True story!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h0fV4DVMhg

What if I'm a PlayStation gamer and Nintendo gamer?

Though I don't have a Wii U or a 3DS, I do have 2 DS, 2 Wiis, 1 SNES, 1 N64, 2 gameboys, I used to have a Gamecube, but my sister took it.  



Disclaimer!! My first post was a joke, please don't fixate on it and derail the thread comparing Sony fans with others! (everyone knows we are the coolest bunch, right pi guy? )

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Barozi said:
BasilZero said:

Man you must of been so nervous that your OP is looking weird o.O

Fixed.

Thanks.  

I'm able to edit it right? That wouldn't ruin it again?



the-pi-guy said:
Barozi said:
BasilZero said:

Man you must of been so nervous that your OP is looking weird o.O

Fixed.

Thanks.  

I'm able to edit it right? That wouldn't ruin it again?

Well hopefully not. I guess you wrote the text elsewhere and copied it in the reply window ?



So many idiots roaming VGChartz nowadays....

Barozi said:
the-pi-guy said:

Thanks.  

I'm able to edit it right? That wouldn't ruin it again?

Well hopefully not. I guess you wrote the text elsewhere and copied it in the reply window ?

Yeah, I was asking someone for tips, and copied and pasted it.  Won't do that again(copy and paste).  Thanks.  



I know exactly what you mean man :)

I've been here for nearly 7 years, you'll soon realise the same conversations are had again and again, usually about the same games and there isn't anything worth saying that you've not already said :)


Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Incubi said:
eFKac said:
You are a PlayStation gamer, right? You're bound to be cool and awesome.

Ofcource, he'd be much more cool and awsome if he evolved into a Nintendo gamer;P

This is how Nintendo gamers look and act. True story!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h0fV4DVMhg

No this is how they act 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofM11nPzFo0

Atleast its better than this;P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I