Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft reminding gamers that they have done a 180″

Good move by microsoft. They are informing customers about their policy change. But still it seems a desperate approach to me. Is pre order number than low in NA? Here is the pic.

 

Source: http://pixelenemy.com/microsoft-reminding-gamers-that-theyve-done-a-180-on-drm-for-the-xbox-one-sends-newsletter/

 






Around the Network
already posted a while back ago if i rememer correctly

Bet With Zero: He says WiiU and XB1 gap will be higher than 1.9M by end of 2014, i say it will grow smaller or vanish. 

Bet with Pezus: i win if Watch dogs sells more on PS3+360  than on next gen PS4 + Xbox One. winner gets 1 month sig control

Bet With JoeTheBro: He says WiiU in Jan 2013 > XB1 Jan 2014, i say the opposite.

Stopped reading when it said, "we designed it to be your"

No, you fucking didnt. You designed it to be very restrictive and you just had to abandon that

Eat my shorts

bananaking21 said:
already posted a while back ago if i rememer correctly


Yes, it was.



the ryse screenshot with a downloading bar in the midle was funny.



Bet with torok: I win if Wii U sells more than ps4 ltd in japan and vice versa.

Bet with bananaking: I win if the gap between wii u and xone is biger than 1.9M by the and of 2014, in wii u's favor. winner gets 1 month of sig control.

Around the Network
Adinnieken said:
bananaking21 said:
already posted a while back ago if i rememer correctly


Yes, it was.


I didnt noticed it. Is it possible to close this thread? :)






Max King of the Wild said:
Stopped reading when it said, "we designed it to be your"

No, you fucking didnt. You designed it to be very restrictive and you just had to abandon that

So did they put it the way most gamers want or not?



TheSting said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Stopped reading when it said, "we designed it to be your"

No, you fucking didnt. You designed it to be very restrictive and you just had to abandon that

So did they put it the way most gamers want or not?

If it was by design every single person involved needs to be fired



Eat my shorts

Max King of the Wild said:
TheSting said:
Max King of the Wild said:
Stopped reading when it said, "we designed it to be your"

No, you fucking didnt. You designed it to be very restrictive and you just had to abandon that

So did they put it the way most gamers want or not?

If it was by design every single person involved needs to be fired


I'm talking now not the past. Seems like your talking about the past. Is it the way most gamers want now or not? 



Around the Network
Nice fine print:
Home gold benefits limited to single XBox One in Gold member's home, restrictions apply.

Can't we simply go back to having your own savegame slot instead of profiles. It never was a problem for family members to share the same console.