Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Console of Choice PS4/XBOX ONE/WII U/ or PC ONLY?

Your Console of Choice!

primary PS4 then WII U
primary XBOX ONE then WII U
primary WII U then PS4
primary PS4 then XBOX ONE
primary XBOX ONE then PS4
primary WII U then XBOX ONE
primary PS4/XBOX ONE/WII U
PS4/VITA
WIIU/3DS
XBOX ONE ONLY.

Dear fellow Gamers...

                                    (A)   What is going to be your primary Console of choice between PS4/XBOX ONE/WII U.

                                         (B) What is going to be your secondary  console of choice between PS4/XBOX ONE/WII U

                                              (C) lastly what is your Choice between handheld console(s)such as PS Vita/ 3DS/ or Smartphones&tablet(iphone&ipad,androids)

 

(mine is PS4/WII U/Vita&ipad)

 READ!!! This is NOT about which is better or worse..it's simply about which is your choice!(you may disagree with others choice but we should respect their opinion or choice of console) Thanks! by RED_HAWK-47

 



Around the Network
A - PC (does that count? I dont plan on buying any other console)
B - Wii U
C - 3DS

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X, Zero escape: Virtues Last reward, Metro: Last light & DayZ

A - Wii U
B - PC
C - 3DS

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3696 4633 0700 

YouTube Channel of Meh:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mepeteatu

A-PS4
B-Xbone if they will keep making a lot and intereresting exclusives (more than this gen)
C-PSV

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

1. wii u
2. ps4
3. 3ds

My Website Mii-gamer

Sig stolen from PDF

Will save the WiiUPikmin 3, price cut, 3D Mario, WiiFit U, 3rd party support (CoD, AC, Batman, Watch Dogs), Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros U. Another price cut, fire Iwata.

Will Save the Xbox One from the PS4:  Titanfall, price cut, next Gears, next Halo, another price cut, Toastboy44562

Will Save Sony: Sell Buildings, Sell PC Business, Sell TV Business, PS VitaSpiderman movie, Barbie Movie, Sell more Buildings, Playstation 4.


Around the Network
Cleary397 said:
A - PC (does that count? I dont plan on buying any other console)
B - Wii U
C - 3DS


sorry buddy perhaps i should have included pc too!



eFKac said:
A-PS4
B-Xbone if they will keep making a lot and intereresting exclusives (more than this gen)
C-PSV


yours is same as mine!



Honestly, none of them really jump out at me.. I'm a Nintendo fan primarily, but the Wii U doesn't even interest me much, even with the price drop. The Xbone is too expensive, and MS left a bad taste in my mouth with the DRM stuff, plus I hate Kinect. As for PS4, I've never really been into Sony's games.. Though I might pick one up just to cover the third party software.

I dunno, I'm honestly beginning to think I may sit this gen out.. At the very least, I'll be joining the game pretty late this time. Until then, I have all the gaming then I know what to do with between my Wii, PC, 360, mobile games, and retro consoles.

I may pick up a Wii U once the good model hits $250, or just grab the basic model if it ends up costing $250 (I don't really care for Nintendoland, and don't really need the stand, nor the extra HDD space..) As for Xbone and PS4, I'm pretty 50/50 on them, and I'm only going to get one or th other, just like this gen. Whichever I opt for will also need a price drop before I purchase.



Metallicube said:

Honestly, none of them really jump out at me.. I'm a Nintendo fan primarily, but the Wii U doesn't even interest me much, even with the price drop. The Xbone is too expensive, and MS left a bad taste in my mouth with the DRM stuff, plus I hate Kinect. As for PS4, I've never really been into Sony's games.. Though I might pick one up just to cover the third party software.

I dunno, I'm honestly beginning to think I may sit this gen out.. At the very least, I'll be joining the game pretty late this time. Until then, I have all the gaming then I know what to do with between my Wii, PC, 360, mobile games, and retro consoles.

I may pick up a Wii U once the good model hits $250, or just grab the basic model if it ends up costing $250 (I don't really care for Nintendoland, and don't really need the stand, nor the extra HDD space..) As for Xbone and PS4, I'm pretty 50/50 on them, and I'm only going to get one or th other, just like this gen. Whichever I opt for will also need a price drop before I purchase.


maybe this time around you should give ps4 a try..sony has got some really good games...



Around the Network
PS4/Vita combo.

PlayStation Nation

"Making haters eat crow since 1994"
Lord of Gran Turismo - Ethomaz the Undertracked