Quantcast
Champions League 2013 - 2014

Forums - Sports Discussion - Champions League 2013 - 2014

zumnupy10 said:
artur-fernand said:
I feel terrible for Atletico, they totally deserved to win. Even worse, on a team with Cristiano Ronaldo and Bale (that did nothing btw), it was SERGIO RAMOS who decided the title.

How coul Atletico concede three goals all on extra time though? This was their season.


Di Maria was the best player in the field today.


He was. And Bale's goal came from his feet basically. But still, what did Bale and Ronaldo did the whole game? Bale lost a goal on the first half even. It's just cruel to lose the title like that.



Around the Network
artur-fernand said:
zumnupy10 said:
artur-fernand said:
I feel terrible for Atletico, they totally deserved to win. Even worse, on a team with Cristiano Ronaldo and Bale (that did nothing btw), it was SERGIO RAMOS who decided the title.

How coul Atletico concede three goals all on extra time though? This was their season.


Di Maria was the best player in the field today.


He was. And Bale's goal came from his feet basically. But still, what did Bale and Ronaldo did the whole game? Bale lost a goal on the first half even. It's just cruel to lose the title like that.

I still can't believe how much RM paid for Bale. The guy lost some clear scoring oportunities.

And yeah... Fate was cruel with Atletico today.  



Atletico ran out of gas, that's what happened.

Hard for me to say but they were well-deserved champions for most part of the game except the last 15 minutes of FT. ET was another story.

Pitiful attitude by Cristiano Ronaldo btw. Hala Madrid!



Ha, just saw this on Facebook

1966
Eurovision: Austria
CL: Real Madrid
La Liga: Atletico
World Cup: England

2014
Eurovision: Austria
CL: Real Madrid
La Liga: Atletico
World Cup: .......



Wow, I feel a bit bad for Atletico but I'm also so happy for Ancelotti, he totally deserves it.



Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
RedInker said:
Bale has sucked balls this game. Most expensive signing my ass.

These kind of comments always bite you later on in the ass...



I did think that when he scored. Apart from his goal I stand by my comment.



Carl2291 said:
Ha, just saw this on Facebook

1966
Eurovision: Austria
CL: Real Madrid
La Liga: Atletico
World Cup: England

2014
Eurovision: Austria
CL: Real Madrid
La Liga: Atletico
World Cup: .......





zumnupy10 said:
artur-fernand said:
 


He was. And Bale's goal came from his feet basically. But still, what did Bale and Ronaldo did the whole game? Bale lost a goal on the first half even. It's just cruel to lose the title like that.

I still can't believe how much RM paid for Bale. The guy lost some clear scoring oportunities.

And yeah... Fate was cruel with Atletico today.  

Story of its life. "El pupas" is its nickname for a reason.



Carl2291 said:
Ha, just saw this on Facebook

1966
Eurovision: Austria
CL: Real Madrid
La Liga: Atletico
World Cup: England

2014
Eurovision: Austria
CL: Real Madrid
La Liga: Atletico
World Cup: .......

 

Or:

2002:

Paulista (a championship between teams from Sao Paulo): Ituano

Champions League: Real Madrid

World Cup: Brazil

2014:

Paulista: Ituano

CL: Real Madrid

World Cup (on Brazil!): ...



artur-fernand said:

Or:

2002:

Paulista (a championship between teams from Sao Paulo): Ituano

Champions League: Real Madrid

World Cup: Brazil

2014:

Paulista: Ituano

CL: Real Madrid

World Cup (on Brazil!): ...


Yours is more likely, but I prefer mine