Forums - General Discussion - how seriously do you take the VGC forum?

do you take VGC seriously?

i take almost everything seriously
im serious most of the time
im just serious around half the time
im barely serious on VGC, mostly joking
i come on here to joke around
im always super serial
i come on here to troll
See Results

as the tittle says how seriously do you take this forum? do you take everything in this site seriously? or do you just come here to joke around? explain your answer

 

 

here is a picture of a unicorn shooting a machine gun



 The One and Only

VizionEck

Around the Network
I take it so seriously that I tens of hours straight in several days and then I got hemorrhoids. That's how serious I take this site.


Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

AlphaCielago said:
I take it so seriously that I tens of hours straight in several days and then I got hemorrhoids. That's how serious I take this site.


i would say you should vote for " i take it seriously about half the time" option in the poll then



 The One and Only

VizionEck

I just read the news

I am super serial about vgchartz

I like reading and posting news.

And seeing the reactions of people here especially the Nintendo fans when something like the WiiU not getting games or any mention of EA happens xD.

Also the Vita jokes are funny too :P. Oh and the iOS/android announcements, those are gold too.

Edit: Love the Ouya jabs, more entertaining than the Japanese sales threads.



Around the Network
I mostly joke around.

There is much talk, and I have listened, through rock and metal and time. Now I shall talk, and you shall listen. - Gravemind (Halo)

there is this one user particularity that i want to hear his answer

 The One and Only

VizionEck

bananaking21 said:
there is this one user particularity that i want to hear his answer


You think you are hot stuff with your VGChartz Meta threads eh? What are you? The Next Spurgeonryan or the next HappyDolphin!?



BasilZero said:
bananaking21 said:
there is this one user particularity that i want to hear his answer


You think you are hot stuff with your VGChartz Meta threads eh? What are you? The Next Spurgeonryan or the next HappyDolphin!?

im so much more than those baby... so much more

you are a woman 



 The One and Only

VizionEck

Around the Network
and to answer the question my self. im always very serious on this site, as i do take my trolling very seriously

 The One and Only

VizionEck