The only part he got wrong was that Prince of Persia would also be announced.
He never said that, he said he still is not sure if there was a paywall since he couldn't get any info out of his contacts from Sony.
I could be wrong on that but the list I looked at is this.
- Microsoft is actively buying PlayStation 4 non-mentions. If you don’t explicitly hear a third-party say “our game is exclusive to Xbox One,” confidently assume a PlayStation 4 version is available behind the scenes.
- More DRM details will be revealed at Gamecom.
- The power of the cloud is fake and done to camouflage their DRM. The third-parties were approached by Microsoft and EA and Ubisoft are Microsoft’s biggest backers, however, Activision doesn’t care a lot.
- The DRM policy is said to be even worse than people are expecting.
- Mirror’s Edge 2 will be shown at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
- Prince of Persia will be shown at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
- World of Tanks from WarGaming.net rumoured to be the Phil Spencer game.
- Online Play will be charged on Xbox One’s Live service.
- Dead Rising 3 and exclusive DLC for other Capcom game.
- No online pay-wall for PlayStation 4 has been confirmed.
- Sony’s has tightly locked any mention of their DRM policies for the PS4.
He wrote: onlingamingpayo.w.-allklk for Sony? ahha nope.noconfirm
Because of his unique writing style, people can interpret it different ways or mistake his meaning. Makes it more vague unfortunately :/
It says: Online paywall for Sony. Haha Nope. Uncomfirmed; which would mean: I can't comfirm this, but sony will not have a paywall for online gaming.
The guy who translated it for you did it wrong. Can't really blame him though it's vague already and he wrote it in a confusing way- I can't fault anyone for doubting CBOAT.
(I see I was beat. People here are fast)