Quantcast
Multiple timed X1 exclusives - Confirmed by "Below" developer

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Multiple timed X1 exclusives - Confirmed by "Below" developer

Umm he never says games on stage at Microsoft's press conference. He just says like many games on stage at E3.



Around the Network
MB1025 said:
Umm he never says games on stage at Microsoft's press conference. He just says like many games on stage at E3.

The games "exclusives" to MS were showed at MS press conference... the others on stage we already knows they are multiplat.



lol Microsoft put their hands in everyones back pocket this time around. Quantum Break and Titan Fall will be on PC....those are the only ones that really matter that are outside of first party.



ethomaz said:
MB1025 said:
Umm he never says games on stage at Microsoft's press conference. He just says like many games on stage at E3.

The games "exclusives" to MS were showed at MS press conference... the others on stage we already knows they are multiplat.


So by nature of that simple statement then it sounds like he was talking about games in general.  If he were talking only about MS games then he would be more specific.  Also, there is a great chance he has absolutly no clue what deals MS has made with other 3rd party exclusives.  We can all guess all we want but in the end no one knows what deals are in place and for how long.  If it's 2 years plus renewal or MS has exclusive rights to that version of the game.  In the end it will be long enough to not make a difference.



kupomogli said:
Titanfall for sure, but if it's not then EA is going to be very disappointed. The Call of Duty killer and right now it has less than 25,000 preorders in the US.


When does it release? Commercials out yet? I'm sure the sells will pick up besides it's not like it's releasing on 360s user base. People are still deciding which to get. Some may be Christmas gifts or some may get the heavy out of the way 1st(system) and later start buying. 



Around the Network

A lot of people interested in games coming out on X1. But it was labeled dead on arrival still for the same guys.



Do you have fun playing a console different than mine?

DON'T!!!

the-pi-guy said:
Angelv577 said:
Probably Titanfall and Dead Rising 3, wouldn't hurt if I can get those games eventually.

Titanfall, very likely.

Dead Rising 3 though, not likely.  DR3 is actually being published by MS.  DR 1 was also published by MS and never made it to PS3, while DR 2 was not published by them and made it to PS3.


DR1 did make it to Wii though!

MS publishing doesn't take away Capcom's rights, though in turn for publishing and doing an official bundle MS probaly wanted a few things, like a timed exclusive.



________________________________________________________________

S.T.A.G.E. said:
lol Microsoft put their hands in everyones back pocket this time around. Quantum Break and Titan Fall will be on PC....those are the only ones that really matter that are outside of first party.


Quantum Break is a 1st party and 2nd party title.  Being worked on from Remedy and L.A. Microsoft Studios. 

Also taking confirmation from a guy outside of the companies with deals is a bit odd to me.   Unless it comes from the developers making the games it is speculation, not confirmation.  All this does is confirm that Below is a timed exclusive. Everything else is speculation.  If some do go multiplat then that is fine but this is far from confirming.. What happens, happens.



I don't believe MS has some elite stable of exclusive 3rd party games (no one does anymore), but that quote doesn't really mean anything.



Doubt it. At most Garden Warfare and Titanfall are the only games I expect to see come out on another console.