Quantcast
Mafia Round 58: Avatar The Last Airbender

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 58: Avatar The Last Airbender

All I wanted was Linkz to be allowed to talk before he died, but it looked like even he wasn't interested in such a thing. I don't have any new information, for the record



Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
This sucks, both of the players remaining I thought were possible Mafia.

Im leaning towards Noctis, because of the whole deal with him trying to claim Linkz was town.

But radish also hesitated to vote Linkz yesterday as well, but Noctis was no where to found for that day, but it did only last 12 hours or so


Keep it going Vette. Mr last mafia. When did I say he was town. I was pushing for his lynch on  day 4. I told you guys I don't want to gamble on having a potential mafia blocker when night 4 starts. The only mistakes I have was not thnking trashleg is also his scummate.

And to think I forgot that Linkz has a knack in stealh insult when he is a mafia.



NoCtiS_NoX said:
Vetteman94 said:
This sucks, both of the players remaining I thought were possible Mafia.

Im leaning towards Noctis, because of the whole deal with him trying to claim Linkz was town.

But radish also hesitated to vote Linkz yesterday as well, but Noctis was no where to found for that day, but it did only last 12 hours or so


Keep it going Vette. Mr last mafia. When did I say he was town. I was pushing for his lynch on  day 4. I told you guys I don't want to gamble on having a potential mafia blocker when night 4 starts. The only mistakes I have was not thnking trashleg is also his scummate.

And to think I forgot that Linkz has a knack in stealh insult when he is a mafia.

Yeah.  I was wrong about that,  you didnt say he was Town, he kept claimed you were town and you claimed visited him.   The problem I had with this is Linkz also claimed he visited Trashleg,  and they both have come up Mafia.   It wouldnt be a stretch to say you all claimed you targetted each other.  

Just to save me some time from going to find it what is your role and name again?



radishhead said:

The only claims I can remember are the ones who have already died


To save me some time in going back and looking through all these posts,  what is your role and name?



Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

The only claims I can remember are the ones who have already died


To save me some time in going back and looking through all these posts,  what is your role and name?

I'm Sokka, I'm a friendly neighbour - but I could only send Hawky out twice and they're both used



Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

The only claims I can remember are the ones who have already died


To save me some time in going back and looking through all these posts,  what is your role and name?

I'm Sokka, I'm a friendly neighbour - but I could only send Hawky out twice and they're both used

Were they both used before you got in?



 




Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

The only claims I can remember are the ones who have already died


To save me some time in going back and looking through all these posts,  what is your role and name?

I'm Sokka, I'm a friendly neighbour - but I could only send Hawky out twice and they're both used

Were they both used before you got in?

No, I used one on Benao but he died



Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Well Im the only one thats town as far as Im concerned,  The one thing that is really bothering me is Noctis's power usage surrounds a mafia player, He claims to have motivated Linkz who then blocked Trashleg with his extra usage,  pretty convenient I would think.  He is my guess for last Mafia player.  

I do remember Benao before he died made mention of that he wanted you to claim last for for fear of someone role claiming what you had. In fact here is the exchange

benao87 said:
Vetteman94 said:
benao87 said:


I was the one that suggested that astro and radish claim at last. You can simply tell them that you rather expect them to do it now.

In a mass claim why would that matter at all?

Let's just say that I'm not that worried about radish, more about other people. Now, there is only him, noctis and trashleg, trashleg won't do it soon, but we should be expecting noctis' any time now.

Although I'd like Astro to explain further his abilites, and what did he do on Nights, 1,2 and 3.

@linkz & @nacho what are your names?

So as far as I am concerned that means radish is town.  And I feel pretty comfortable about doing this.

Vote: Noctis



Well, I'm probably happy to do the same honestly - it's not like there's any real evidence to help us out here and it only seems fitting that I hammer the final vote.

Vote: Noctis



Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~