Well the 1985 poll was such a landslide. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=165208&page=1 How about a more competitive year?
Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren
I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.
For me it's metroid. I've beaten every game on this list except castlevania, spyhunter, and mega man. Although I love tloz, I never tire of Metroid. If it werent for the dungeon music in tloz i would have chosen it.
- Xbox March Games With Gold Includes Layers of Fear, Borderlands 2
- Return to the Future in Futurama: Worlds of Tomorrow
- Hidden Folks Review: Found Art
- For Honor Matchups and Counters Guide ? Weaknesses and Strengths, How to Beat Every Hero
- 15 Things Games Can Do But Movies Cannot
- Ghost Recon Wildlands ? 15 Things You Need To Know Before You Buy The Game
- For Honor Reputation Guide ? Player Progression, Level Up Fast, Getting the Best Gear
- Rogue Legacy Dev Announces Full Metal Furies for Xbox One, PC
- Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy Will Be Only A Timed PS4 Exclusive
Another landslide incoming. ZELDA.
Ding Dangit I just realized
Zelda should win it easily. If at least Contra was in the poll...
Although mike tyson, metroid and castlevania have a small chance.
tloz will win. but it won't be 82-6 that was just wrong.
The Official Professional Wrasslin' Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220956&page=1#
Basil's YouTube Channel