The Wii U is often (unfairly) likend to a giant DS, due to its use of two screens and touchscreen. It got me thinking that maybe some of the popular DS franchises that were designed for dual screens, could make good Wii U games. A professor Layton game perhaps?, or what about the use of both screens like in Sonic Rush, where the action flips from one screen to the other.
Do you think any DS/3DS franchises could transfer well to Wii U,( obviously with better graphics and more content). If so which games would you like to see?
The Official Professional Wrasslin' Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220956&page=1#
Basil's YouTube Channel
- Town Jump Hack add Crystals and Characters, free Cheats for Android
- Angry Kong Hack add Coins and Levels, free Cheats for Android
- Traffic Drag Racing Hack add Money, free Cheats for Android
- City Car Drift Racer Hack add Coins, free Cheats for Android
- Multi Level Jeep Parking Mania Hack add Money and Levels, free Cheats for Android
- City Sniper Secret Agent Hack add Cash and Missions, free Cheats for Android
- Wings & Rings Hack add Stars, free Cheats for Android
- Real Bike Stunt Racing Hack add Cash, free Cheats for Android
- Real Bike Stunt Racing Cheat codes, & Hack free Cash for Android
Especially adventure games. I'll never understand why they port adventure games to PS3/X360 (Telltale games), even PSV (Machinarium), but not to Wii U. After tablets - which get a ton of adventure ports - the next logical platform for classic adventure games would be a system with a gamepad.
Same for building/economic sims (e.g. SimCity, Anno, Tropico, Port Royale).
This would only strengthen the percepection that WiiU is nothing but a giant DS and make the comparison totally fair, wich is true.
Yes, those brilliant HD graphics on DS are a joy to behold.