The Wii U is often (unfairly) likend to a giant DS, due to its use of two screens and touchscreen. It got me thinking that maybe some of the popular DS franchises that were designed for dual screens, could make good Wii U games. A professor Layton game perhaps?, or what about the use of both screens like in Sonic Rush, where the action flips from one screen to the other.
Do you think any DS/3DS franchises could transfer well to Wii U,( obviously with better graphics and more content). If so which games would you like to see?
The Official Professional Wrasslin' Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220956&page=1#
Basil's YouTube Channel
- Destiny Age of Triumph is Live, Patch Notes Released
- Immortal Redneck Interview: Procedural Violence in Egypt
- Chicken Scream: Tips and Tricks Guide: Hints, Cheats, and Strategies
- Breakout Ninja: Tips and Tricks Guide: Hints, Cheats, and Strategies
- Labor Cinderella Cheat & Hack for Gold Coins and Diamonds for Android
- Cheat & Hack Horse Riding Simulator free Coins and Levels for Android
- Tap Devil Mod & Hack for Coins, Diamonds and more for Android & IOS
- The Russian Blocky Police Hack & Mod free Money for Android
- Free Hack for Extreme Car In Traffic 2017 add Money for Android and IOS
Especially adventure games. I'll never understand why they port adventure games to PS3/X360 (Telltale games), even PSV (Machinarium), but not to Wii U. After tablets - which get a ton of adventure ports - the next logical platform for classic adventure games would be a system with a gamepad.
Same for building/economic sims (e.g. SimCity, Anno, Tropico, Port Royale).
This would only strengthen the percepection that WiiU is nothing but a giant DS and make the comparison totally fair, wich is true.
Yes, those brilliant HD graphics on DS are a joy to behold.