Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Tales of Xillia Thread!

Tagged games:

I preordered my first Tales of game and I feel damn good about it.

Tales of Xillia Out Today in NA, Exclusive to PS3

August 9th for EU also exclusively for PS3!

 

 

 

Metascore Rating: 78

 

thesixthaxis: 100

Multiplayer.it: 92

Playstation Universe: 90

Eurogamer Sweden: 90

Joystiq: 90

Vandal Online: 87 

GameTrailers: 86

4Players.de: 86

ZTGD: 85

SpazioGames: 85

LaPS3: 85

Game Informer: 83

Impulsegamer: 82

3DJuegos: 82

Eurogamer Portugal: 80

Hardcore Gamer Magazine: 80

PSX Extreme: 80

Eurogamer Spain: 80

Digital Spy: 80

Cheat Code Central: 80

Meristation: 80

Eurogamer Italy: 80

Push Square: 80

PlayStation LifeStyle: 80

IGN: 80

XGN: 75

IGN Italia: 75

NowGamer: 75

EGM: 75

Play UK: 70

Edge Magazine: 70

Metro GameCentral: 70

GamesRadar: 60

D+PAD Magazine: 60

Playstation Official Magazine UK: 60

God is a Geek: 60


 



                      Not Limited by PC, and Console Gaming. Glorious God Gamers

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Thread

Around the Network

Preordered a few days ago, made a thread also =P
It seems that the game is catching on nicely, means Xillia 2 is not out the question. I'm probably getting Symphonia HD as well. You got the collector's edition, you richy rich?



All your Yuna are belong to miz1q2w3e :3

welcome to the club. Its a nice pre-order incentive they have.

I didnt get the collectors edition though. Not my kind of thing.

I actually did it as soon as they announced Tales of Xillia 2. I thought they deserved it.



Xen said:

Preordered a few days ago, made a thread also =P
It seems that the game is catching on nicely, means Xillia 2 is not out the question. I'm probably getting Symphonia HD as well. You got the collector's edition, you richy rich?

Huh?   They already announced Xillia 2 for NA and EU last week.



I don't know if I should. I might go for Graces F instead.

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Xen said:

Preordered a few days ago, made a thread also =P
It seems that the game is catching on nicely, means Xillia 2 is not out the question. I'm probably getting Symphonia HD as well. You got the collector's edition, you richy rich?

Huh?   They already announced Xillia 2 for NA and EU last week.

Haha, awesome. I missed it... or forgot about it.



All your Yuna are belong to miz1q2w3e :3

brendude13 said:
I don't know if I should. I might go for Graces F instead.


Why not both?



The collector's edition has been sold out for awhile now but lucky i preordered mine when i was first able to :D

Hmm, this limited edition pre-order stuff looks pretty good. But I just submitted an order for Shin Megami Tensei IV...damn, this is an expensive hobby.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Hmm, this limited edition pre-order stuff looks pretty good. But I just submitted an order for Shin Megami Tensei IV...damn, this is an expensive hobby.


It happened the same thing to me xDD. Anyway I will get it some weeks after release, I still got Tales of Graces F to beat