For the first two years or so, Streetpasses were harder to come by than entertaining moments in a soccer game. Recently though it's more common for me to get a Streetpass when I go someplace public than not, even when the places I go aren't super-crowded, and it's not uncommon for me to actually get multiple Streetpasses now. Is it just my region, or are other North Americans starting to notice the same thing as well?
I'm definitely noticing an increase in Stalker StreetPasses. I'm not sure if it's do to the overall growth of the 3DS, or if it's just do to the fact that more people are taking their 3DS with them since there has actually been games to play on it.
What region do you live in, NoName? East Coast?
Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.
- Outlast 2 Launch Trailer is Too Spooky (In The Best Way)
- Augmented Interactions Mod 1.11.2
- Free Hack Tiny Guns add Coins, Unlock all Levels and more for Android and IOS
- Bicycle Quad Stunt Racing 3D Hack and Cheat for Money for Android & IOS
- Fantastic City Bus Parker 3 free Hack and Mod for Money for Android
- Euro Farm Simulator Beetroot Cheat & Hack free Money for Android & IOS
- Truck Wars America VS Russia Mod & Hack for Cash and Levels for Android
- Xtreme Turbo Drift Car Racing Hack add Cash, Unlock Levels and more
- Project Xbox Scorpio?s 12GB of Memory Puts No ?Technical Limit? For Games Development, Says Developer
I've been getting a lot more lately. I noticed a bit of a bump with Fire Emblem Awakening and a massive bump with Animal Crossing. Maybe Animal Crossing is making people carry it around more because it's a time sensitive game?
That makes sense: it's certainly a pick up and play type of game, and a healthy share of the recent streetpasses have it as the Most Recent title.