For the first two years or so, Streetpasses were harder to come by than entertaining moments in a soccer game. Recently though it's more common for me to get a Streetpass when I go someplace public than not, even when the places I go aren't super-crowded, and it's not uncommon for me to actually get multiple Streetpasses now. Is it just my region, or are other North Americans starting to notice the same thing as well?
I'm definitely noticing an increase in Stalker StreetPasses. I'm not sure if it's do to the overall growth of the 3DS, or if it's just do to the fact that more people are taking their 3DS with them since there has actually been games to play on it.
What region do you live in, NoName? East Coast?
Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.
- Mass Effect Andromeda Making An Impression Guide ? Architect Boss Tips, How To
- Mass Effect Andromeda First Murderer Mission Guide ? How To Find Evidence, Solve The Mystery
- Mass Effect Andromeda Remnant VI Guide ? How To Unlock Remnant VI Tech Skill, Summon A Friendly Remnant Drone
- Mass Effect Andromeda Pet Locations Guide ? Space Hamster, Pyjak Monkey
- Mass Effect Andromeda Minerals Mining Guide ? How To Collect Resources With The Nomad
- Mass Effect Andromeda Consumables Guide ? How To Use Consumables, Increase Consumable Slots
- Mass Effect Andromeda Nakmor Drack Loyalty Missions Guide ? Krogan Betrayal, Future for Our People, Knock ?Em Down, How to Act Tough, Firebreathing Thresher Maws, Clutch Moment
- Ubisoft Wants Fans To Tell it How Much It Should Support VR
- Dishonored 2 New Update Fixes A Whole Lot Of Bugs
I've been getting a lot more lately. I noticed a bit of a bump with Fire Emblem Awakening and a massive bump with Animal Crossing. Maybe Animal Crossing is making people carry it around more because it's a time sensitive game?
That makes sense: it's certainly a pick up and play type of game, and a healthy share of the recent streetpasses have it as the Most Recent title.