Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Much Will The Wii U Drop!? <(^_^<)

The Wii U's First Price Cut Will Be...

$100
$90
$80
$70
$60
$50
$40
$30
$20
$10

No you sillys, I don't mean in sales, but in price. We all know sales can only go up from here due to how low they are to begin with, and we all know a price cut is on the horizon for Wii U, if not this year then certainly by the end of 2014, so the only question is, by how much will it drop? (Okay we could also ask when the price cut will happen, but I didn't think of that until after I already started this thread. Sue me!) I was thinking $50 would be a no brainer amount, but then I remembered thinking the same with 3DS, until they slashed it's price by $80. Could they do similarly with Wii U, perhaps cutting it by $100? They're clearly not afraid to do big drops, and I'll bet the Wii U is currently doing worse than the 3DS ever was, so from that I think it's logical to assume they'll drop the Wii U's price by the same amount they did for the 3DS if not then more. $100 less would be a great amount, as that would put the Wii U + Game equal to Wii + Game when it first came out, and just like then, it would be a great value in comparison to the competition. For the same price as a PS4, you could get a Wii U Deluxe + 4 games (including the pack in N-Land). Oh wait, are Wii U games $60? If that's the case, you could still get 2 additional games aswell as extra controllers n stuff for under $400. So what do you all think? Is $100 a reasonable amount? If not, what do you think would be a good number? Civil discussion only please! ^_^ 




VR = 8056     ^^^Please Click To Level Up! Thanks!^^^                                 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAp0LOZZ3lI

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173116&page=1
^^^Thread For My Bets!^^^


Curl-6 was right and I was wrong about Xenoblade Chronicles X and Zelda Wii U not releasing in 2014!

Around the Network
I would agree with you on at least $50. The price point of the wii u and ps4 are way to close in general.

ib0MhCVqhqacam

I finally gets to see who makes all these silly kirby threads, should've known that it was a dolphin doing it.


OP:Usually console price drops are $50 right?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Einsam_Delphin said:

No you sillys, I don't mean in sales, but in price. We all know sales can only go up from here due to how low they are to begin with, and we all know a price cut is on the horizon for Wii U, if not this year then certainly by the end of 2014, so the only question is, by how much will it drop? (Okay we could also ask when the price cut will happen, but I didn't think of that until after I already started this thread. Sue me!) I was thinking $50 would be a no brainer amount, but then I remembered thinking the same with 3DS, until they slashed it's price by $80. Could they do similarly with Wii U, perhaps cutting it by $100? They're clearly not afraid to do big drops, and I'll bet the Wii U is currently doing worse than the 3DS ever was, so from that I think it's logical to assume they'll drop the Wii U's price by the same amount they did for the 3DS if not then more. $100 less would be a great amount, as that would put the Wii U + Game equal to Wii + Game when it first came out, and just like then, it would be a great value in comparison to the competition. For the same price as a PS4, you could get a Wii U Deluxe + 4 games (including the pack in N-Land). Oh wait, are Wii U games $60? If that's the case, you could still get 2 additional games aswell as extra controllers n stuff for under $400. So what do you all think? Is $100 a reasonable amount? If not, what do you think would be a good number? Civil discussion only please! ^_^ 

talk about contradiction son



They have to bring the Deluxe to $300 as a start.



Around the Network

The console won't sell unless it's sold at $100 with one game.



Nintendo and PC gamer

I'd say $50 ^_^

osed125 said:

The console won't sell unless it's sold at $100 with one game.


I hope it never comes down to that.



 

SnakeDrake said:
I finally gets to see who makes all these silly kirby threads, should've known that it was a dolphin doing it.


OP:Usually console price drops are $50 right?


3DS says no, and I never made any kirby related threads (yet hehe) so what are you talking about? o_O




VR = 8056     ^^^Please Click To Level Up! Thanks!^^^                                 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAp0LOZZ3lI

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=173116&page=1
^^^Thread For My Bets!^^^


Curl-6 was right and I was wrong about Xenoblade Chronicles X and Zelda Wii U not releasing in 2014!

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
SnakeDrake said:
I finally gets to see who makes all these silly kirby threads, should've known that it was a dolphin doing it.


OP:Usually console price drops are $50 right?


3DS says no, and I never made any kirby related threads (yet hehe) so what are you talking about? o_O

 

<(^_^<)

 

^That's Kirby right there. That along with your avatar always brings a smile :P

 

OT: $50 probably. Though $30 is not out of the question given the Wii's $120 price.