Quantcast
How to Get Over a Friend's Betrayal?

Forums - General Discussion - How to Get Over a Friend's Betrayal?

Soonerman said:
DucksUnlimited said:
Put it in her butt.

I just wanted to restate what has already been said and makes the most sense out of this thread.

Word.



Around the Network
beast-n-beauty-queen said:
DamnTastic said:
Insomniac?


huh?



Interestings. You respond to the one unintelligible post and ignore all the intricate ones. I think we all know what to infer from such actions, and perhaps it sheds a little light as to why the OP was betrayed. Nothing but a time waster this thread has turned out to be. Shoulda figured as much as soon as I read that nonsensical reasoning for not explaining what had happened, but I like to give the benefit of the doubt and try to understand the full situation first before making accusations, assumptions, and all that jazz. So anywho, I think we're done here guys. I doubt the OPer has the guts to respond to me, just like most on this site.

Srew dat bitch

beast-n-beauty-queen said:
DélioPT said:
The only thing that can really help you is forgiveness.

Don`t let what bad thing happened lead you into not trusting people. She hurt you and only she.


well thanks...i'm trying to remain positive...but it's hard to, when you lost all your faith in friends that you trusted so much.


And what about those who didn`t hurt you? Don`t they show you that people can be trusted too?

People make all kinds of mistakes, small ones, big ones. Even you will make all of those throughout your life.
It doesn`t matter who or what was done. Once you forgive things will get better.



DélioPT said:
beast-n-beauty-queen said:
DélioPT said:
The only thing that can really help you is forgiveness.

Don`t let what bad thing happened lead you into not trusting people. She hurt you and only she.


well thanks...i'm trying to remain positive...but it's hard to, when you lost all your faith in friends that you trusted so much.


And what about those who didn`t hurt you? Don`t they show you that people can be trusted too?

People make all kinds of mistakes, small ones, big ones. Even you will make all of those throughout your life.
It doesn`t matter who or what was done. Once you forgive things will get better.


i guess you're right!



Around the Network
beast-n-beauty-queen said:
DélioPT said:
beast-n-beauty-queen said:
DélioPT said:
The only thing that can really help you is forgiveness.

Don`t let what bad thing happened lead you into not trusting people. She hurt you and only she.


well thanks...i'm trying to remain positive...but it's hard to, when you lost all your faith in friends that you trusted so much.


And what about those who didn`t hurt you? Don`t they show you that people can be trusted too?

People make all kinds of mistakes, small ones, big ones. Even you will make all of those throughout your life.
It doesn`t matter who or what was done. Once you forgive things will get better.


i guess you're right!


Hope things work out for you. :)



Find better new friends. People that treat you nice and you treat them nice.  Learn from your mistakes past/getting fucked over but don't let it bother you.  

 

"Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin': "Don't worry about a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"



Did no one else here read the other thread she started?



hollabackenny said:
Did no one else here read the other thread she started?


what's wrong with those ? i hope not...i'm also an gamer so obviously you're gonna get some gaming realted thread coming out of me.