Forums - General Discussion - How to Get Over a Friend's Betrayal?

tbone51 said:
Icy-Zone said:
Damn, didn't know she was your g/f, bro. I would have at least worn a condom :/.



now i get why thats your user name.... "that remark was so COLD" O.o

Best part is, after writing my comment I checked OPs profile because I didn't recognize 'em. Turns out it's a "she." Meaning my joke doesn't carry as much weight :(.



"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!


Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Around the Network
What's campany? I aint got none either. Can I have some? Sounds wonderful

 

 

 

 

I think having high expectations in humans is dangerous because they're bound to let you down sooner or later.

Keep expectations lower so you don't get burned and do your own thing.

I know this is not a religious forum, but too many times I had no one in times of serious crisis except God to pull me out and I pulled through.

Well ... it is difficult, to be honest. One must not dwell on the past. In these situations the best healing agent is time. A betrayal can cut deep, especially if you held that person dear to you. People can be selfish and their true desires and intentions are seldom manifest. I'd say to not cheat on your present and future by dwelling on the past. Part of it has to do with forgiving, and never forgetting in order to not put yourself there again. There's no real advice I can give you but to surround yourself with positivity, and in time, like all things, you will heal.



Just because you helped her a little doesn't mean the panties come down, takes time bro

Around the Network
Get a new friend and move on.

Lyrikalstylez said:
Just because you helped her a little doesn't mean the panties come down, takes time bro


It's a girl, supposedly.



Put it in her butt.

Icy-Zone said:
tbone51 said:
Icy-Zone said:
Damn, didn't know she was your g/f, bro. I would have at least worn a condom :/.



now i get why thats your user name.... "that remark was so COLD" O.o

Best part is, after writing my comment I checked OPs profile because I didn't recognize 'em. Turns out it's a "she." Meaning my joke doesn't carry as much weight :(.


I dont know how, but i could tell it was a girl by just reading the headline on the main page..



Around the Network
SquishyButtMan said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Just because you helped her a little doesn't mean the panties come down, takes time bro


It's a girl, supposedly.


O wow, mind = exploded o_0 

that bitch lol