What do you want in the next 3DS model? Smaller? Better battery? Or do you just not want a new model at all?
"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"
Dual Analog Sticks
A,B,X,Y moved to parallel D-pad
More Rigid 3D slider
3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700
- Open Terrain Generator Skylands Mod 1.10.2
- Biome Bundle Mod 1.10.2 (Remaking The Overworld)
- Open Terrain Generator Mod 1.10.2 (Generate Anything)
- Crawl Guide: Here?s How To Unlock Gaben And Secret Deities
- Call of Duty: WWII PS4 Box Art Confirms Sony Has Timed Exclusvity Deal For DLC
- How Microsoft?s Strategy With Xbox Scorpio And Windows 10 May Possibly Shape The Furture of PS5
- Better Than Bunnies Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Easter Bunny)
- Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series ? Episode 1: Tangled Up In Blue Walkthrough With Ending
- Colossus Animated Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2
Be released this year.
Good price point or same as the current XL model.
The Official Professional Wrasslin' Thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=220956&page=1#
Basil's YouTube Channel
Better battery and dual joynubs. I know they think putting another one will somehow alienate the 3DS/XL owners, but not every game has to support them both, and circlepad pro exists for those that don't want to upgrade their 3DS.
Oh, and better battery would be nice.
ability to use as second wiiu pad
I think an all digital model would be king of cool. Something smaller, with a better built in camera, with something like 32GB of flash memory? There's not all that much I think they could do with the current model, so I think a digital focused model could be good for a niche audience.
good in theory, but that sounds a lot lke the psp go. It needs to be able to play 3ds cartridges at least.