Quantcast
VGChartz Official NintenDomination User's Coin Thread! New Star Rank Member lllllThe1lllll

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGChartz Official NintenDomination User's Coin Thread! New Star Rank Member lllllThe1lllll

 

Welcome to the official Nintendomination coin thread... Earn them coins! This is to keep track of everyone

How to Earn Coins 1) Predict in "Coin Threads" 2) Enter Tournys 3)???

Key System= In the charts its like this [•=coins/★=star coin(50coins)]

2nd post will keep certain records so be sure to check it when you get the chance

YOU CAN PUT THESE IN YOUR SIG WHEN YOU EARN THAT MANY COINS! ITS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO PUT THE STAR COIN(50coin) IN YOUR SIG TO SHOW YOUR A RANK STAR MEMBER! THANK YOU!

1 coin

10coins

20coins

30coins

50coins

A's



5•⇒AAA300 39•⇒Aikohualda 32•⇒AlphaCielago 5•⇒Archbrix
------------------------
★20•⇒Augen 14•⇒AZWification ★23•⇒Astrogamer 21•⇒Arthur
A's



7•⇒Anfebious 15•⇒AgentZorn 9•⇒AriusDion 13•⇒Animegaming -----------





B's



5•⇒Baddman 9•⇒Bajablo ★18•⇒BasilZero 5•⇒Bonkers555 ------------------------
5•⇒Benao87 16•⇒Busted  5•⇒Bruxel 8•⇒browitz
B's



11•⇒Benji232 6•⇒Brute 16•⇒Blowoverking 15•⇒Boutros -----------

•⇒


C's



5•⇒c0rd 5•⇒cannonballz 5•⇒carlos2189 14•⇒Chandler --------------------
5•⇒Cheebee 5•⇒chidori-chan2  5•⇒chrizum 9•⇒CityOfNoobs
C's



5•⇒Cold-Flipper ★45•⇒Conegamer 5•⇒_crazy_man_ 5•⇒Cunger ---------------------
5•⇒Cheddarchet 11•⇒Cobretti2 11•⇒curl-6






18•⇒Cyberninja 9•⇒Ckoal 37•⇒chaoscyber 9•⇒Carcharudonkraz -----------
12•⇒cowsandsheep




D's



30•⇒Dand 12•⇒DanneSandin 5•⇒DaRev  14•⇒DelioPT -----------------
5•⇒Devil_Survivor 35•⇒DieAppleDie 5•⇒Diogo1034 15•⇒Damo
D's



27•⇒DaAndy ★2•⇒DrZoidberg 10•⇒Dannythegamer 9•⇒Declan -----------
7•⇒Deyon 8•⇒Ducksunlimited


E's



36•⇒EricFabien 14•⇒echoesfromthepast 9•⇒Elpresidente7 •⇒ ------------
E's



32•⇒Einsam_Delphin


-----------





F's



28•⇒fedfed 5•⇒Firforgey 5•⇒Flanneryaug 5•⇒fordy -------------
18•⇒FOX 6•⇒finalfantasystud 18•⇒forest-spirit 20•⇒farsala





18•⇒Forethought14 12•⇒Fmjasinski •⇒
-----------





 

G's



5•⇒gatito 6•⇒gentii  5•⇒ghost_of_fazz 5•⇒Gronk-Bonk --------------
12•⇒guiduc 19•⇒gamegears 20•⇒green_sky

H's
I's

5•⇒happydolphin ---------------------- 10•⇒IsawYoshi 5•⇒ItsJabby -------------


13•⇒italo244 9•⇒Iveyboi
J's



12•⇒JayWood2010 19•⇒Joaco <3 N64 9•⇒JoeTheBro  7•⇒JTurner  -----------
38•⇒JWeinCom 16•⇒jonathanalis 9•⇒Justin •⇒
K's



1•⇒Kaizar★ 5•⇒Kemsus 5•⇒KeptoKnight 35•⇒KHlover -----------
6•⇒ktay95 4•⇒Kopstudent89 12•⇒Kingkazuma 11•⇒kjesta
K's



14•⇒Kdizzle


-----------





 

L's



48•⇒Lelouch_Vi_Brittania 5•⇒Level1Death 13•⇒leedlelee 12•⇒leveldeath1 -------------





M's



27•⇒Mad55 11•⇒MANUELF 16•⇒Maris 5•⇒Marucha  -----------
36•⇒MDMAlliance 10•⇒Melbye 5•⇒Mensrea 5•⇒Metrium





38•⇒Michael-5 10•⇒mii-gamer  7•⇒Mirson  23•⇒mnementh -----------
5•⇒moonhero 5•⇒Morenoingrato 5•⇒Mushroomboy5 15•⇒mystvern





27•⇒Meret 7•⇒mr khan 13•⇒MTZehvor 9•⇒Mythmaker1 -------------



•⇒
N's



15•⇒Newwil7l 17•⇒N-Magic  29•⇒Nintendopie 26•⇒NobleTeam360  -----------
44•⇒ninjablade360 30•⇒nintendogamer 18•⇒noname2200 7•⇒Ninjahanzo
N's



15•⇒Nolsinkler 13•⇒Nylevia •⇒
-----------





O's



44•⇒Olivernintentoal  32•⇒Osed125 11•⇒Otakumegane ----------- -----------
19•⇒Outlawaion 6•⇒ONeHappyGamer:)


 

P's

Q's
5•⇒PachoFilaurie 11•⇒phenom08 32•⇒POE •⇒ -------------
5•⇒Pretendo 15•⇒Pezus 9•⇒Pavolink

R's



15•⇒Radishhead 5•⇒Rainbow Yoshi 7•⇒RazorDragon 5•⇒RedInker   -----------
5•⇒RobDX  20•⇒ROBOTECHHEAVEN 33•⇒RolStoppable 27•⇒Roma





7•⇒Rowan


-----------










7•⇒Rowan


-----------





 

S's



5•⇒Salnax 5•⇒scar4eva 18•⇒screamapillar 35•⇒SethisNintendo -------------
15•⇒Shakarak 10•⇒Shiakz 15•⇒Snyps 9•⇒SonOfLiberty





35•⇒S.Peelman 5•⇒Superchunk 5•⇒SuperMarioWorld 5•⇒swii26  -----------
19•⇒Sniper989 12•⇒Spilo 20•⇒soriku 9⇒Soleron
S's



13•⇒Snowprince 13•⇒Spurgeonryan 8•⇒Se7en7thre3 8•⇒Spilo -----------





 

T's



5•⇒Tatewaki75 15•⇒The_Dengle ★29•⇒lllllThe1lllllll 8•⇒techhunter80 -------------
5•⇒Teriol 5•⇒treeturtle 5•⇒TripleMMM 14•⇒Tyfly55





★★28•⇒TheKingofRedLions 13•⇒The3Pano 32•⇒the2real4mafol 12•⇒trunkin  -----------
7•⇒thelaststarfighter 31•⇒TK14 18•⇒thinkman

U's
V's



7•⇒Vecknoid 35•⇒Vinniegambini  -----------


7•⇒Vas-Y

 

W's



21•⇒Walkthrublazer3 5•⇒Wyrdness

-------------





X's
Y's

14•⇒Xxain
12•⇒Yoshiya •⇒  -----------
 



Z's



10•⇒zippy 20•⇒zero999 21•⇒zorg1000 •⇒ -----------
8•⇒zero129 •⇒


#'s



11•⇒007BondAgent


-----------










Around the Network

STAR RANK USER's

Kaizar
TheKingOfRedLions
Astrogamer
POE
CyberNinja
Conegamer
Augen
BasilZero
lllllThe1lllll

DrZoidburg

Kopstudent89

TRIPLE STAR RANK USER's 



COINS! Good job with this BTW. Its a great idea, pretty well implemented.



 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

COINS! Good job with this BTW. Its a great idea, pretty well implemented.

thankz! i need about an hour or two to finish this! this should make people predict in more threads! good luck to you! i kno Kaizar is killing it right now with coins lol



http://legend-tony980.deviantart.com/art/New-Super-Mario-Bros-Collecting-Coins-319654216



Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:

http://legend-tony980.deviantart.com/art/New-Super-Mario-Bros-Collecting-Coins-319654216

great pic! glad to see ya back! make sure to predict okay! after im done with this coin thread, i'll add some coins from the previous tournys we particpated in! so your coin count will jump up pretty nicely :)



Ooh nice I am in 21 coins - I shall post more news in the future if I find anything that isnt posted that is lol.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
Ooh nice I am in 21 coins - I shall post more news in the future if I find anything that isnt posted that is lol.


coins are only added from tourny's and predictions from now on! I'll be making coin prediction threads soon so pls post thanks!



tbone51 said:
BasilZero said:
Ooh nice I am in 21 coins - I shall post more news in the future if I find anything that isnt posted that is lol.


coins are only added from tourny's and predictions from now on! I'll be making coin prediction threads soon so pls post thanks!


Awws ;(

I guess...I can predict ;o

Not sure about Tourneys though since I still dont have a 3DS XD.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
tbone51 said:
BasilZero said:
Ooh nice I am in 21 coins - I shall post more news in the future if I find anything that isnt posted that is lol.


coins are only added from tourny's and predictions from now on! I'll be making coin prediction threads soon so pls post thanks!


Awws ;(

I guess...I can predict ;o

Not sure about Tourneys though since I still dont have a 3DS XD.

lol, no problem! its easier for me this way! keep an eye out, from now on my threads that contain "COIN THREADS" will be when you earn them