PS3/4 will likely be the same.
- Persona 5 Review ? GamesMaster Says ?Better Than Final Fantasy 15?, Awards 9.5/10
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Gets A Pretty Thrilling Launch Trailer
- Destiny: Xur Location And Items For March 24th, 2017
- Naughty Dog Developer Tries To Explain What Might Have Happened With Mass Effect Andromeda?s Animations
- Programming For PS4 Pro Took About 8% Of The Total Workload, According To Killing Floor 2 Developer
- GameStop Impressed With Xbox One Scorpio- ?It Will be A Gamer Friendly, Powerful Console?
- Mass Effect Andromeda Contagion Guide ? Locating Clues, Finding Ruth
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games Review ? Two Compelling And Twisting Mysteries
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Attach Rate Almost 1:1, According To GameStop
I don't think there are going to be cross-buys like ps3/vita
So you can pad your trophies just with PS3 games if you really want to.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
Yes, this will be possible. It's already possible on the Vita.
HOWEVER.. some of the PS3/Vita trophies lists are shared trophy lists between both systems. It would be interesting if they did the same for PS3/PS4, but I think most of them will be separate trophy lists.
The Moderator Thread - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=224251
Official List of Official Threads - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225355
Pachter Prediction Tracker: - http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=223851