Quantcast
Confirmed Launch Titles for XboxOne; Day One and Launch Window

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Confirmed Launch Titles for XboxOne; Day One and Launch Window

Darth Tigris said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
You have said that bout Nintendo and now Xbone. I think it is just you, and if anyone agrees, you are using mind control.

Yeah maybe I have... But it's like pokoko said: it's a great launch line up for the dudebro shooters!

2 shooters on launch.  4 in the launch window (5-6 months).  Your post makes no sense.

Dudebros also enjoy sport games; combining the two genres we got 5 shooters/sports games on day one - out of 12 games... so almost 50%



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
DanneSandin said:
ethomaz said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Quantum Break is missing.

It is not day one... now any word about launch window?

The launch window is the second table

I'm talking about QB... are there any confirmation?

not that I know of no...



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Mr Puggsly said:
DanneSandin said:
So far the 3rd party games is the best thing in this list imo... TitanFall and WatchDogs is probably the best games here.

Am I the only one that finds this list a little lack luster? Hopefully they'll announce more games,

Much stronger than the PS3 and 360 launch titles.

There are some huge shooters on this list. Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, and Killer Instinct are fantastic looking exclusives.

If this is a lack luster launch, you have unrealistic expectations.

If you read my later post I kinda changed my mind. It's a great launch for all the dudebros out there - I'm just not one of them, so naturally I wouldn't be too impressed with these games. And most of those games can be found on the 360 as well...



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Mr Puggsly said:
DanneSandin said:
So far the 3rd party games is the best thing in this list imo... TitanFall and WatchDogs is probably the best games here.

Am I the only one that finds this list a little lack luster? Hopefully they'll announce more games,

Much stronger than the PS3 and 360 launch titles.

There are some huge shooters on this list. Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, and Killer Instinct are fantastic looking exclusives.

If this is a lack luster launch, you have unrealistic expectations.

If you read my later post I kinda changed my mind. It's a great launch for all the dudebros out there - I'm just not one of them, so naturally I wouldn't be too impressed with these games. And most of those games can be found on the 360 as well...

Okay, we get it. You're an elitist gamer. You should have just said these games don't interest you and everyone would have ignored you.

Games don't have to be exclusive to be major launch titles. Having the option of a technically superior version of CoD or Battlefiled will encourage people to upgrade.



Recently Completed
Crackdown 3
for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
DanneSandin said:
Mr Puggsly said:
DanneSandin said:
So far the 3rd party games is the best thing in this list imo... TitanFall and WatchDogs is probably the best games here.

Am I the only one that finds this list a little lack luster? Hopefully they'll announce more games,

Much stronger than the PS3 and 360 launch titles.

There are some huge shooters on this list. Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, and Killer Instinct are fantastic looking exclusives.

If this is a lack luster launch, you have unrealistic expectations.

If you read my later post I kinda changed my mind. It's a great launch for all the dudebros out there - I'm just not one of them, so naturally I wouldn't be too impressed with these games. And most of those games can be found on the 360 as well...

Okay, we get it. You're an elitist gamer. You should have just said these games don't interest you and everyone would have ignored you.

Games don't have to be exclusive to be major launch titles. Having the option of a technically superior version of CoD or Battlefiled will encourage people to upgrade.

Elitist gamer? haha god no =)

I think it'll be very interesting to see how well CoD and BF4 will do on PSOne this year; I think we won't see massive migration from PS360 to PSOne until next year with regards to these games.



I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:

Elitist gamer? haha god no =)

I think it'll be very interesting to see how well CoD and BF4 will do on PSOne this year; I think we won't see massive migration from PS360 to PSOne until next year with regards to these games.

Well how many units will the PS4 and One even sell this holiday? Supply of each might be limited to a few million. So there can't be much migration.

I wouldn't be surprised if CoD sells better on 7th gen consoles for a couple more years.



Recently Completed
Crackdown 3
for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

KI :) :) :)



Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

DanneSandin said:
Darth Tigris said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
You have said that bout Nintendo and now Xbone. I think it is just you, and if anyone agrees, you are using mind control.

Yeah maybe I have... But it's like pokoko said: it's a great launch line up for the dudebro shooters!

2 shooters on launch.  4 in the launch window (5-6 months).  Your post makes no sense.

Dudebros also enjoy sport games; combining the two genres we got 5 shooters/sports games on day one - out of 12 games... so almost 50%

So I take it that whatever a 'dudebro' is likes types of games you don't, so you use that as a condescension.  Oooookay ...



I think some people have unrealistic expectations of launch line-up games.



Darth Tigris said:
DanneSandin said:
Darth Tigris said:
DanneSandin said:
spurgeonryan said:
You have said that bout Nintendo and now Xbone. I think it is just you, and if anyone agrees, you are using mind control.

Yeah maybe I have... But it's like pokoko said: it's a great launch line up for the dudebro shooters!

2 shooters on launch.  4 in the launch window (5-6 months).  Your post makes no sense.

Dudebros also enjoy sport games; combining the two genres we got 5 shooters/sports games on day one - out of 12 games... so almost 50%

So I take it that whatever a 'dudebro' is likes types of games you don't, so you use that as a condescension.  Oooookay ...

Dudebros are the high school/college age males that only care about sex/cars/sports/partying. They typically play shooters/sports/racing games and think mature means blood/violence/sex



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.