Quantcast
Don Mattricks advise to those with no or insufficient internet access.

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Don Mattricks advise to those with no or insufficient internet access.

you could see the regret in his eyes the second geoff recapped his answer.



Around the Network

I LOL'ed so hard when i watched that during the stream. These guys dont learn!



How can one lead when one is so out of touch with reality?

Xbox suits make sure to repeat that 360 times in the mirror each morning



Multimedialover said:
Here's the thing.

5 of the games shown are only possible with cloud processing. So you have to have a connection to enjoy the next generation of ai etc.

If all you want is 360 and ps3 with better graphics get ps4.

Ifnyou want more than pretty graphics get xbox one.

It makes sense that if micosoft want to make a product that caters to take advantage of new tech and it so happens to be using an online connection so be it.

For someone like me who has a great internet connection I am only interested in xbox one.

Forza 5s ai for example is impossible on ps4. Impossible.

I understand that some won't be able to experience that part of the next generation. Unfortunate, but you will within 2 years.

After all its ironic that people are posting about needing an internet connection whilst sharing thismwith us via an internet connection.

Ps4 just isnt as next gen as I was hoping. What happens in 3 years to ps4? When xbox one is doing wonderful things with cloud processing. Internet will be even better and ps4mwill begin to look weak because it only offers visuals.


I am not trying to be funny....but are you being serious here or sarcastic? The PS4 only offers visuals? Not next-gen enough....I don't get it....the PS4 has Galaki(or however it is spelled) which will be pretty similar in terms of what cloud can do if I am not mistaken.....so I guess I don't get what you are saying. That's why I asked if you were serious...



The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

This is jus... wow... Really Don? That arrogance.



I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
silentdj151 said:
How can one lead when one is so out of touch with reality?

Xbox suits make sure to repeat that 360 times in the mirror each morning

Intentional?



TheBlackNaruto said:


I am not trying to be funny....but are you being serious here or sarcastic? The PS4 only offers visuals? Not next-gen enough....I don't get it....the PS4 has Galaki(or however it is spelled) which will be pretty similar in terms of what cloud can do if I am not mistaken.....so I guess I don't get what you are saying. That's why I asked if you were serious...


OMG call the Press!!! Galaki is not only a Sony fan now, PS4 HAS Galaki!

 

I'm not making fun of you personally BlackNaruto!



So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
TheBlackNaruto said:


I am not trying to be funny....but are you being serious here or sarcastic? The PS4 only offers visuals? Not next-gen enough....I don't get it....the PS4 has Galaki(or however it is spelled) which will be pretty similar in terms of what cloud can do if I am not mistaken.....so I guess I don't get what you are saying. That's why I asked if you were serious...


OMG call the Press!!! Galaki is not only a Sony fan now, PS4 HAS Galaki!

 

I'm not making fun of you personally BlackNaruto!

I knew I spelled it wrong but didn't bother to go back and make sure of how it was spelled lol. But that post he/seh made just made nos ense so I had to ask about it! Oh ANd I know you weren't I am not that type of person who gets all offened on everything....AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!! LOL



The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

oniyide said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Sometimes I see someone responded to me and I think maybe I'm going to have an intelligent discussion.

Then you see its some crap like this...

So...is the 360 not a different console?

I obviously meant any other relevant console would be an option since the One is the only online required console.

Its annoying to always elaborate because you're pretending you don't have common sense.



Recently Completed
Crackdown 3
for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

TheBlackNaruto said:
Multimedialover said:
Here's the thing.

5 of the games shown are only possible with cloud processing. So you have to have a connection to enjoy the next generation of ai etc.

If all you want is 360 and ps3 with better graphics get ps4.

Ifnyou want more than pretty graphics get xbox one.

It makes sense that if micosoft want to make a product that caters to take advantage of new tech and it so happens to be using an online connection so be it.

For someone like me who has a great internet connection I am only interested in xbox one.

Forza 5s ai for example is impossible on ps4. Impossible.

I understand that some won't be able to experience that part of the next generation. Unfortunate, but you will within 2 years.

After all its ironic that people are posting about needing an internet connection whilst sharing thismwith us via an internet connection.

Ps4 just isnt as next gen as I was hoping. What happens in 3 years to ps4? When xbox one is doing wonderful things with cloud processing. Internet will be even better and ps4mwill begin to look weak because it only offers visuals.


I am not trying to be funny....but are you being serious here or sarcastic? The PS4 only offers visuals? Not next-gen enough....I don't get it....the PS4 has Galaki(or however it is spelled) which will be pretty similar in terms of what cloud can do if I am not mistaken.....so I guess I don't get what you are saying. That's why I asked if you were serious...

Gaikai have never offered cloud processing.

 

More importantly sony themselves have said gaikai can be used in the cloud then describing friends and matchmaking which is entirely different than processing learning ai.