Quantcast
Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%
 
In October 9 5.33%
 
Before the end of the year 10 5.92%
 
In 2015 2 1.18%
 
Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%
 
Total:167

I play as Pitt, Ness, Bowser, and Jiggs.... Jiggly Puff is the only chracter that has a chance of not coming back, and I might start playing more as Samus since she seems a lot faster, and Megaman looks awesome.

I hate the idea of cuts though... I really like playing as Wolf from time to time, for instance, but am not a fan of Falco or Fox, so if he is taken out there goes a character I enjoy.



Around the Network

Link, change nothing and you can see me winning major tournaments. I was too young when Brawl came out to go to major tournaments and too poor.

I really hope they add Shulk and maybe even Crono since he debuted on the snes.



           

My Brawl main was R.O.B. but I also liked Captain Olimar, Pit, Peach, Martha, and Jigglypuff...
Peach is probably the only one I would change...
Give her an actual B move instead of having her hide behind a Toad...
Or at least turn the Toad into Toadsworth...



Have a nice day...

I was super skeptical about the Wii Fit Trainer but her intro video is beyond perfect. I cannot wait to play this game!

Now I just have to decide if I want to play it on my WiiU or 3DS.



leedlelee said:
My Brawl main was R.O.B. but I also liked Captain Olimar, Pit, Peach, Martha, and Jigglypuff...
Peach is probably the only one I would change...
Give her an actual B move instead of having her hide behind a Toad...
Or at least turn the Toad into Toadsworth...

A change to Toad would be welcome, as it is it's one of the worst counter in the game because the spores can be reflected back in your face.

blkfish92 said:
Link, change nothing and you can see me winning major tournaments. I was too young when Brawl came out to go to major tournaments and too poor.

I really hope they add Shulk and maybe even Crono since he debuted on the snes.

As he is right now, Link needs a good buff in order to be viable in tournaments. His vertical recovery is his main weak point.



Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
leedlelee said:
My Brawl main was R.O.B. but I also liked Captain Olimar, Pit, Peach, Martha, and Jigglypuff...
Peach is probably the only one I would change...
Give her an actual B move instead of having her hide behind a Toad...
Or at least turn the Toad into Toadsworth...

A change to Toad would be welcome, as it is it's one of the worst counter in the game because the spores can be reflected back in your face.

blkfish92 said:
Link, change nothing and you can see me winning major tournaments. I was too young when Brawl came out to go to major tournaments and too poor.

I really hope they add Shulk and maybe even Crono since he debuted on the snes.

As he is right now, Link needs a good buff in order to be viable in tournaments. His vertical recovery is his main weak point.

Yeah, it could use an overhaul. Too little vertical height covered IMO



KHlover said:
TruckOSaurus said:

As he is right now, Link needs a good buff in order to be viable in tournaments. His vertical recovery is his main weak point.

Yeah, it could use an overhaul. Too little vertical height covered IMO

An idea I saw in Balanced Brawl (a mod from Brawl) is to simply let him use his tether after his Up-B. I think it would help Link a lot.



Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
KHlover said:
TruckOSaurus said:

As he is right now, Link needs a good buff in order to be viable in tournaments. His vertical recovery is his main weak point.

Yeah, it could use an overhaul. Too little vertical height covered IMO

An idea I saw in Balanced Brawl (a mod from Brawl) is to simply let him use his tether after his Up-B. I think it would help Link a lot.

Yeah, that could help. The amount of times I died with link because I juuuust missed the edge is too damn high >:{



My mains in Brawl: Link, Mario, Wolf and Ike.

Link and Mario I will stay with. I think Wolf and Ike will be cut - so I might go back to Fox McCloud unless they keep Wolf. Ike will surely get cut so I might end up getting his replacement or going back to Marth.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Mainly use Falco, Dr. Mario, Luigi, enjoyed Meta Knight, Game & Watch, and a few others. Falco was my main man though.

I'm pumped to try out The Villager and Mega Man.