Quantcast
Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

taomaster06 said:
had some great matches shea, and iclim. but those items were getting annoying. especially the smash balls >.<

Yeah fun matches. ^_^
I really like Shiek now.
Her recovery explosions are so fun to use.

The items were okay at first, felt like it was on low, then boom it feels like the floor is full of items.
laser swords and fans even come 2 at a time.

Who are Shea and Peter btw Tao?




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

No thanks Xeo.  I'll find a different person to play with if items are staying on. 

...but everyone is already in matches. 



iclim4 said:
taomaster06 said:
had some great matches shea, and iclim. but those items were getting annoying. especially the smash balls >.<

Yeah fun matches. ^_^
I really like Shiek now.
Her recovery explosions are so fun to use.

The items were okay at first, felt like it was on low, then boom it feels like the floor is full of items.
laser swords and fans even come 2 at a time.

Who are Shea and Peter btw Tao?


http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?tab=forum&id=17126 <--- Shea a.k.a Shizzlee's profile.

Don't know who Peter is.



Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

Words Of Wisdom said:

No thanks Xeo.  I'll find a different person to play with if items are staying on. 

...but everyone is already in matches. 


I'm not, I was left out by everyone



Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

Words Of Wisdom said:

No thanks Xeo.  I'll find a different person to play with if items are staying on. 

...but everyone is already in matches. 


Oh sorry, but that Sonic V.s. Sonic Match on Rumble Falls was full of win!



Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network
luinil said:
Is it possible to get some team brawls going tonight? Weren't Tao and Iclim having a small problem with them or something? I CALL WoW's Team~! ^o^
Non that I know of.
We usually have a problem with setting up the teams since the character selection screen doesn't show what color other players are. One time we even ended up in a 3v1 team game, me being 1 and Tao, B4L and Riot being 3.
Of course I got murdered but atleast I took one of them with me. ^_^

 




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Xeo_842 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

No thanks Xeo.  I'll find a different person to play with if items are staying on. 

...but everyone is already in matches. 


Oh sorry, but that Sonic V.s. Sonic Match on Rumble Falls was full of win!


Not after I suicided with that star by accidentally touching it.



Oh and you Sonic and My Sonic are pretty much evenly matched, though I'll have to admit your slightly better, but thats what I expected from the master.



Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Xeo_842 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

No thanks Xeo.  I'll find a different person to play with if items are staying on. 

...but everyone is already in matches. 


Oh sorry, but that Sonic V.s. Sonic Match on Rumble Falls was full of win!


Not after I suicided with that star by accidentally touching it.


That was epic! I was cracking up!



Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

guild525 said:

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?tab=forum&id=17126 <--- Shea a.k.a Shizzlee's profile.

Don't know who Peter is.


Oh alright, thanks. ^_^
We've been playing with peter regularly yet we have no idea who he is.
Do you know who Buaja is by any chance?




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?