Quantcast
Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Ewwwww showing super noob marth there also know as me! Where when i was on fox at lest then i went for suside kills!



Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network
Jski said:
Ewwwww showing super noob marth there also know as me! Where when i was on fox at lest then i went for suside kills!

I recorded the last few matches when everyone was still in the room :/



Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Hehe its ok!



Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Nice videos Shea! The quality is great... what do you use to record?



Signature goes here!

Haha, fun videos Shea.
I was rooting for Tao the entire time.
Go go underdog. haha

That comback from hells was impressive. Although it was a lot of roll spamming.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Nice videos Shea! The quality is great... what do you use to record?

I use a Dazzle DVD recorder.



Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

damn i wish i knew you were recording those matches shea, i would have used ness -_- lmao i was dying left and right.



  3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
damn i wish i knew you were recording those matches shea, i would have used ness -_- lmao i was dying left and right.

Hmm, sometimes I will and sometimes I won't.  I should make a name tag that says video or something...



Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

shizzlee said:
taomaster06 said:
damn i wish i knew you were recording those matches shea, i would have used ness -_- lmao i was dying left and right.

Hmm, sometimes I will and sometimes I won't.  I should make a name tag that says video or something...


lol either that or just only post the ones where i win :)

  3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Just do what I did, change a taunt to say recording and when your recording a match just start with it. People usually won't attack you out of it if it says something useful and if they do just stop the recording.



My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations