Forums - Mobile Discussion - Frosbite comes to Wi... Ow I mean Mobile

http://www.frostbite.com/about/history/

One of our most exciting current projects is called Frostbite Go, a mobile division empowering EA game developers with Frostbite’s proven excellent workflows and features to bring true Frostbite experiences to all major mobile platforms.

-----------------------------------

yeah!! Can't wait for frosbite games my iPhone



Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)

Around the Network
Well their mobile division made a lot of money so makes sense I guess ^^'.

 

Makes sense. Sell the games for a cheap price and make them simpler and they will bring back profit.

Considering their free sims game on Google Play has 10-50 million installs and their nfs most wanted paid game has 1 million+ downloads and probably costs less to make, this is only going to become more common.

So....let me get this straight: Dice said that the Wii U was incapable of running the Frost Bite 2 engine....but they are now delevoping smartphone games with said engine ? Yeah...

Around the Network
orniletter said:
So....let me get this straight: Dice said that the Wii U was incapable of running the Frost Bite 2 engine....but they are now delevoping smartphone games with said engine ? Yeah...


It's probably not that they can't get engines to run on the Wii U, it's simply that they will probably make more money on the mobile platforms and don't want to simply admit, Wii U isnt good business for them atm.



Tomothebarbarian93 said:
orniletter said:
So....let me get this straight: Dice said that the Wii U was incapable of running the Frost Bite 2 engine....but they are now delevoping smartphone games with said engine ? Yeah...


It's probably not that they can't get engines to run on the Wii U, it's simply that they will probably make more money on the mobile platforms and don't want to simply admit, Wii U isnt good business for them atm.


But that is not what the dice guy said, I can understand the reasoning that the Wii U is not an attrective console to develop for right now, but "FB3 has never been running on WiiU. We did some tests with not too promising results with FB2 & chose not to go down that path" implies that it is due to technical reasons, which is bullshit, because it is running on PS360 and smartphones !

Source http://nintendoeverything.com/121059/dice-tech-director-says-frostbite-3-never-ran-on-wii-u-frostbite-2-test-results-were-not-too-promising/



Why oh why is WiiU less powerful than a mobile phone why???!?!?!?!?!!!??! I mean this is the only explanation for it not running on WiiU but coming to phones!

How about having some ballz and saying that you simply hate Nintendo? That you dont want to support the system?

But no since all of you are !nce$t kids you were born without balls.....


Its not like you have an image you can destroy. EA (and dice etc for that matter) is and will always be the worst company so publicly ACT LIKE IT! Dont try to convince people you are good....



orniletter said:
Tomothebarbarian93 said:
orniletter said:
So....let me get this straight: Dice said that the Wii U was incapable of running the Frost Bite 2 engine....but they are now delevoping smartphone games with said engine ? Yeah...


It's probably not that they can't get engines to run on the Wii U, it's simply that they will probably make more money on the mobile platforms and don't want to simply admit, Wii U isnt good business for them atm.


But that is not what the dice guy said, I can understand the reasoning that the Wii U is not an attrective console to develop for right now, but "FB3 has never been running on WiiU. We did some tests with not too promising results with FB2 & chose not to go down that path" implies that it is due to technical reasons, which is bullshit, because it is running on PS360 and smartphones !

Source http://nintendoeverything.com/121059/dice-tech-director-says-frostbite-3-never-ran-on-wii-u-frostbite-2-test-results-were-not-too-promising/


Yeah, sorry that's what i meant, not that they can't do it, just that they simply wont.



Around the Network
Well it's a smart business move, that's where the money is.

Now just admit to everyone that you don't like the Wii U and we'll all move on, rather than making up excuses.

 

Official NintenDomination Thread!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171220