Quantcast
COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

No Problem Boutros, maybe it's better Like this, so the Update is more interesting😉



Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
outlawauron said:

Weekly sales have never extrapolated to 1pt:1000 sales.

Also, hasn't Famitsu already given digital estimates for Astral Chain? I could have sworn I saw some earlier.

Hasn't that always been the average though?  And all the ratio charts are a comparison of how much of a deviation from that ratio a game is?

No. If you were average FW sales at COMG, it'd be much closer to a 1pt:500 rather than the 1pt:1000 for preorders.



Mbolibombo said:
outlawauron said:

Weekly sales have never extrapolated to 1pt:1000 sales.

Also, hasn't Famitsu already given digital estimates for Astral Chain? I could have sworn I saw some earlier.

Why would anyone want ot use Famitsus digital estimates? They've never been right.

Of course not. That's why they're estimates. But it's better than conjecture with no data basis behind it. So it's best we have until Nintendo decides to disclose more information.



WOAH !!

*falls from chair*

This is what skipping a day can do to the chart ?! Nice.

Also, nice performance by MH, DQXI S and Pokémon.

Though, I'm actually worried now for Link's Awakening ...after BoTW you'd think the userbase there would be more ready to plunge for the game already ...



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Though, I'm actually worried now for Link's Awakening ...after BoTW you'd think the userbase there would be more ready to plunge for the game already ...

Well, Breath of the Wild is only at 1.4m-ish sold according to Famitsu. I don't think Zelda is that big in Japan. Plus they're very different games even if they're both Zelda titles.



Predictions (Made July 2019)

LTD: PS4 - 130m, Switch - 110m, XBO - 52m       2019 : PS4 - 15m, Switch - 18.8m, XBO - 4.8m        2020: Switch - 22m (Peak Year)


Around the Network

FF7, PS5, and Ryza increased over the past 2 days.

Final month for Ryza. Go hard.



Is this a prank or did the charts really go green



YNWA

outlawauron said:
Mbolibombo said:

Why would anyone want ot use Famitsus digital estimates? They've never been right.

Of course not. That's why they're estimates. But it's better than conjecture with no data basis behind it. So it's best we have until Nintendo decides to disclose more information.

It's not even estimates, it's based on fan polls. I'd call it guesstimates at most. Heck, they've had digital estimates for games that didnt even have a digital release :P





Im hoping TMS#FE will do better this time!



Pocky Lover Boy!