Quantcast
COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

rodea_sky_soldier said:
Marth said:

DMC saves this week compared to the last one.
But the baseline is getting very low now. Also one of the last weeks you will see a 3DS game on here.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 for PS4 with 79 points out of Dengeki’ top50. For Switch with 7 points sold 2678 copies last week. COMG is a joke. I still remember Aokana with 21 points selling just ~2400 copies first week.

 

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/890/1890795/

COMG store itself is niche, so it's very obvious big stores like Geo and etc are the place where people bought their software, in other words, Nintendo software.  



Around the Network
rodea_sky_soldier said:
Marth said:

DMC saves this week compared to the last one.
But the baseline is getting very low now. Also one of the last weeks you will see a 3DS game on here.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 for PS4 with 79 points out of Dengeki’ top50. For Switch with 7 points sold 2678 copies last week. COMG is a joke. I still remember Aokana with 21 points selling just ~2400 copies first week.

 

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/890/1890795/

You have to realize that a point is just a copy sold. They had some sort of sale or deal with the PS4 version, and its point total spiked.



Kerotan said:
The Division wakes up. One piece did good and the top 2 very close to the 100p mark.

Technically if Swith's version of Super Robot Wars T is included, it leads the charts and is over 100.



 



2 games so close to 100p and the division has woke up!



Around the Network
Kerotan said:
2 games so close to 100p and the division has woke up!

Come on man, if the other version were a Vita version, you know you'd count Super Robot Wars as already over 100p, so count the Switch version. SRW is already over 100p. It's just Sekiro that has yet to pass that milestone, though it probably will tomorrow.



I never expected a SAO game to be the star Nintendo game on the charts. Meanwhile Yoshi is staying low to avoid attention. Doesn't want the law after him.



If I would have been told SAO was going to be the savior for the Switch this month ... we live in a bizarre world.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Yoshi will outsell SAO or whatever two times over.

We been seen the ratio of pre order of Nintendo games yet some posters still act oblivious why?



HylianSwordsman said:
Kerotan said:
2 games so close to 100p and the division has woke up!

Come on man, if the other version were a Vita version, you know you'd count Super Robot Wars as already over 100p, so count the Switch version. SRW is already over 100p. It's just Sekiro that has yet to pass that milestone, though it probably will tomorrow.

Believe it or not I actually wouldn't count the Vita and ps4 version. I never have