Quantcast
COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

is devil may cry the new winner on this chart....



Around the Network

DMC5, Catherine and Super robot wars taking over!



Rob5VGC said:
Before the next chart releases, I just want to say shame on the individuals who reported me and got me banned twice for only talking about KH3 everyday in this thread back in August and September. What I did was no different than what you folks were doing with other titles that were in the charts at the time (like Smash) and... wait for it... later on with KH3. But that's okay, I forgive you.

ALL HAIL KINGDOM HEARTS! ALL HAIL THE TENSAI, TETSUYA NOMURA!

There is a difference between cheering on a game  releasing soon and is posting big numbers vs a game that is months away and showing little movement.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

DMC5... is this what true happiness feels like?



Rob5VGC said:
Before the next chart releases, I just want to say shame on the individuals who reported me and got me banned twice for only talking about KH3 everyday in this thread back in August and September. What I did was no different than what you folks were doing with other titles that were in the charts at the time (like Smash) and... wait for it... later on with KH3. But that's okay, I forgive you.

ALL HAIL KINGDOM HEARTS! ALL HAIL THE TENSAI, TETSUYA NOMURA!

Hey man, I wasn't the one complaining. I don't care, so long as you don't use literally the same words every day. Which I don't think you did. I mean I usually just scrolled right past your comments since I didn't find them interesting and they were really short, so even if you had used literally the same words every day I probably wouldn't have cared so long as it wasn't hard to quickly scroll past.

But yeah, go Kingdom Hearts!



Around the Network
Day of the year Sony points Nintendo points Sony games Nintendo games Sony ratio Nintendo ratio
7-Jan-2019 793 53 18 2 44 27
14-Jan-2019 889 0 20 0 44 0
21-Jan-2019 934 8 19 1 49 8
22-Jan-2019 969 0 20 0 48 0
23-Jan-2019 988 0 20 0 49 0
24-Jan-2019 1016 0 20 0 51 0
25-Jan-2019 1015 9 19 1 53 9
26-Jan-2019 341 18 18 2 19 9
Average 2019 834 23 19 1 44 21


XD84 said:
Day of the year Sony points Nintendo points Sony games Nintendo games Sony ratio Nintendo ratio
7-Jan-2019 793 53 18 2 44 27
14-Jan-2019 889 0 20 0 44 0
21-Jan-2019 934 8 19 1 49 8
22-Jan-2019 969 0 20 0 48 0
23-Jan-2019 988 0 20 0 49 0
24-Jan-2019 1016 0 20 0 51 0
25-Jan-2019 1015 9 19 1 53 9
26-Jan-2019 341 18 18 2 19 9
Average 2019 834 23 19 1 44 21

Could you add a total points from all games in a year (so only games releasing this year) chart for both PS4 and Switch? I'm rather curious how that one will play out. PS4 has the advantage right now but with Pokemon and Fire Emblem incoming among other things, this could be pretty close in the end.

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 26 January 2019

Ignore this post, I cannot maths.



Hooray, Catherine Vita is finally here.

Quite interesting that SRWT showed up for Switch before PS4.



Kresnik said:
Hooray, Catherine Vita is finally here.

Quite interesting that SRWT showed up for Switch before PS4.

SRWT has, in fact, showed up for PS4 before Switch. Take a second look at the chart.



 
I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3