Quantcast
COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Bleh.

Rhythm Heaven is having a surge of excitement in the last few days though.

And Dragon Quest seems oddly slow. I guess the already-released mobile version has taken its toll. Should've released this version first.



Around the Network
benao87 said:
Should I worry more about DQ or Ace Attorney :/


Dragon quest will have good numbers, but not that great, as is a old game (still one of the best), that already many played on the ps2



Lots more blue than last time I was here

When do you think MGSV will make an appearance? Less than 90 days until release now



celador said:
Lots more blue than last time I was here

When do you think MGSV will make an appearance? Less than 90 days until release now

it's exactly 90 days until release in japan, not less. It already appeared last month IIRC.

The game is splitted in many versions also (PS4 (LE), PS4, PS3, ...), so I guess the first one will appear early next month, and the others will appear fastly after too.



Prediction: End of 2015 Hardware sales (as of January 20, 2015)

Wii U: 12.1M | XBO: 19.8M | PS4: 36.0M | 3DS: 58.5M | PSV: 11.7M

ZODIARKrebirth said:

Dragon quest will have good numbers, but not that great, as is a old game (still one of the best), that already many played on the ps2


That didn't stop a million at launch buying Dragon Quest VII on 3DS; or Dragon Quest V on DS when there were SNES and PS2 versions :p

What'll stop DQ8 achieving massive numbers is the mobile version which released a while ago, I would imagine.



Around the Network
Kresnik said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Dragon quest will have good numbers, but not that great, as is a old game (still one of the best), that already many played on the ps2


That didn't stop a million at launch buying Dragon Quest VII on 3DS; or Dragon Quest V on DS when there were SNES and PS2 versions :p

What'll stop DQ8 achieving massive numbers is the mobile version which released a while ago, I would imagine.

You could also call those more of a remake. The PS2 -> 3DS doesn't always work well.



It's time to show you, Mr.Attorney.



Kresnik said:
And Dragon Quest seems oddly slow. I guess the already-released mobile version has taken its toll. Should've released this version first.


How many points did the DQVII remake on 3DS have at this point?



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Kresnik said:
ZODIARKrebirth said:

Dragon quest will have good numbers, but not that great, as is a old game (still one of the best), that already many played on the ps2


That didn't stop a million at launch buying Dragon Quest VII on 3DS; or Dragon Quest V on DS when there were SNES and PS2 versions :p

What'll stop DQ8 achieving massive numbers is the mobile version which released a while ago, I would imagine.

Precisely. However, I checked last thread and DQ VII entered the chart with 26 points, and 76 days before release.

BTW, it managed to get 722 points, and 1686 in the weekly chart.



From Hiska

This week's releases {2015.06.04}

[3DS] Stella Glow

[PSV] Shiren The Wanderer 5 Plus

[PS4] [PS3] Natsuiro High School: Seishun Hakusho

[3DS] Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist of Arland

Splatoon still sold out due to its popularity

----

Media Create Sales: Week 22, 2015 (May 25 - May 31) 

09./108. [3DS] Assassination Classroom: Korosensei Daihouimou!! <ACT> (Bandai Namco Games) {2015.03.12} (¥6.145) - 6.620 / 75.242
17./70. [3DS] Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2 <TBL> (Bandai Namco Games) {2014.08.07} (¥6.145) - 2.858 / 207.938