Quantcast
COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Amazing Day for The top 3 and Smash!!!!



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

So seeing this good day after reading another article on Forbes blabbing about how Nintendo needs to go mobile, all I can say to them is...



Jranation said:
Amazing Day for The top 3 and Smash!!!!


And Phantasy Star Nova?



Hooray for Smash! I hate how inconsistent it is when it comes to getting points though. :/



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Hooray for Smash! I hate how inconsistent it is when it comes to getting points though. :/


But Smash is consistent. It gets 0-1 point on weekdays, gets 2-3 points on fridays, a shit tonne of points on saturdays, 2-3 points on sundays etc.



Around the Network

Smash be smahing!



drake_tolu said:

How much point have X/Y 6 Days before coming?


BW BW2 XY ORAS
6 days left 3448 (+129) 1850 (+144)  1894 (+70)  1540 (+34)
last day 3405 (-43) 1851 (+1) 2136 (+242) -
sales fw  2,609,129 1,578,108 1,940,204 -

btw. BW had 2047 (+48) points 28 days before release, Youkai Watch 2 "only" 918 (+40) points.  



Teeqoz said:
Jranation said:
Amazing Day for The top 3 and Smash!!!!


And Phantasy Star Nova?

I don't know anything about that game, nor want to know so........  

 

But i can't deny that it also had a good day, i just don't wanna include it  



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

Hooray for Smash! I hate how inconsistent it is when it comes to getting points though. :/


But Smash is consistent. It gets 0-1 point on weekdays, gets 2-3 points on fridays, a shit tonne of points on saturdays, 2-3 points on sundays etc.

It might be consistent in that regard, but not in the regard that it gets a decent amount of points daily.



                
       ---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Teeqoz said:
AZWification said:

Hooray for Smash! I hate how inconsistent it is when it comes to getting points though. :/


But Smash is consistent. It gets 0-1 point on weekdays, gets 2-3 points on fridays, a shit tonne of points on saturdays, 2-3 points on sundays etc.

It might be consistent in that regard, but not in the regard that it gets a decent amount of points daily.


I know, I'm just teasing you