Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game have you rack up the most hours playing?

I was just checking my Call of Duty elite account for fun and I was quite surprise to see how many hours I have put in the Call of Duty series.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 439 hours

Call of Duty: Black Ops 424 hours

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 326 hours

Call of Duty: Black Ops II 50 hours

Over 1,000 hours for the series.

What games you guys put the most hours into?

Honorable mention:

Halo 3 180 hours

Tactic Ogre 120 hours

Lost Odyssey 100 hours

Ogre Battle 100 hours

Final Fantasy VIII 100 hours

Final Fantasy XIII 100 hours



Around the Network

Pokemon Blue ONLY (GBC - 10+ playthroughs) - 450 hours
Disgaea Hour of Darkness (PS2 - 4/5 playthroughs) - 320 hours
Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal (GBC - 3 playthroughs each on G/S and 1 on C) - 200+ hours
DOTA2 (PC/Steam) - 130 hours
Star Ocean Till The End of Time (PS2 - One Playthrough) - 105 hours
Final Fantasy VI (SNES/PSX) - 7+ playthroughs) - 100 hours+
Final Fantasy IV (SNES/PSX/PSP) - 7+ playthroughs) - 100 hours+
Final Fantasy X (PS2) - 3 playthroughs - 100+ hours
Final Fantasy IX (PSX) - 4 playthroughs - 100+ hours
Final Fantasy VII (PSX) - 4 playthroughs - 100+ hours
Kingdom Hearts I (PS2) - 3 playthroughs - 100+ hours
Chrono Trigger (SNES/PSX) - 7+ playthroughs - 100+ hours
Left 4 Dead 2 (PC/Steam) - 86 hours
Persona 1 Portable (PSP - 1 playthrough) - 75 hours
Persona 3 Portable (PSP - 1 playthrough) - 70 hours
Persona 2 Innocent Sin (PSP - 1 playthrough) - 65 hours

Special Shout Out to:

Super Mario World (SNES/GBA - 20+ playthroughs (1 on GBA and 19+ on SNES)) - 100+ hours (first playthrough had a lot of exploration l0l)
Ragnarok Online (PC) - 1000+ hours (I'm pretty sure...)



Super Smash bros Melee by far I think.

Then League of legends or Tales of Symphonia come close.

 Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

WoW is well over 8500 hours of playtime

Next would be TF2 with around 2300 hours of playtime



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

_crazy_man_ said:
WoW is well over 8500 hours of playtime

Next would be TF2 with around 2300 hours of playtime

Gangsta!!!



Around the Network

Just guessing but:

Morrowind 600hrs
Final Fantasy VII 400hrs
World of Warcraft 400hrs
Counter Strike Source 300hrs
Halo 2 300hrs
Demon Souls 250hrs
Oblivion 250hrs
Final fantasy VIII 200hrs
Diablo II 200hrs
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 200hrs

Most other heavily played games sit around 100 hours, between other Final Fantasy games, Silent Hills, Timesplitters, Super Smash Bros, Skyrim, and others. Of course I'm rounding down, I'm sure I played some more than I would like to think I have.



Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

GT_168 Trophy Card

_crazy_man_ said:

WoW is well over 7000 hours of playtime

Next would be TF2 with around 2300 hours of playtime

Forgive me for asking this but do you regret that time?

Because I totally regret that time spent playing league when I should've honestly just bought a new console or something.



 Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
_crazy_man_ said:

WoW is well over 7000 hours of playtime

Next would be TF2 with around 2300 hours of playtime

Forgive me for asking this but do you regret that time?

Because I totally regret that time spent playing league when I should've honestly just bought a new console or something.

Since I'm still playing it, so no.  Now 3840 hours of those are my main, the rest is my alts and whatever characters I have deleted.



NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

 My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

Gran Turismo 5- 1000+
Pokemon Emerald- 500+ (about 25 playthroughs)
NASCAR 09- 300+
Persona 4 Golden- 110 and counting
Rumble Racing 100+

all wild guesses

PSN: extremeM

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
Otakumegane said:
_crazy_man_ said:

WoW is well over 7000 hours of playtime

Next would be TF2 with around 2300 hours of playtime

Forgive me for asking this but do you regret that time?

Because I totally regret that time spent playing league when I should've honestly just bought a new console or something.

Since I'm still playing it, so no.  Now 3840 hours of those are my main, the rest is my alts and whatever characters I have deleted.


Man I can't even imagine the amount of time one has to invest in those. I've seen Maplestory take my friends away couple years back for months.

Scared the bejeevers outta me.



 Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)