Forums - Sony Discussion - Tomb Raider Bundle 50% Off on PSN this Weekend!

Tagged games:

Figured I'd spread the word.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/26/tomb-raider-psn-flash-sale-50-off-this-weekend-only/

Tomb Raider PSN Flash Sale: 50% Off This Weekend Only

+ Posted by Meagan Marie // Community Manager, Crystal Dynamics

Tomb Raider Flash Sale

Have you picked up Lara Croft’s first adventure yet? If you haven’t taken a tour of Yamatai, now’s the time to book a ticket. Tomb Raider is currently 50 percent off in the PlayStation Store as part of a sale that runs from now until Monday, April 29th at noon. The sale is available in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina.

Tomb Raider marks a reboot for the seasoned franchise, exploring Lara Crofts origin story and transformation from an untested young woman to a hardened survivor. Series staples of combat, exploration & traversal, and puzzles return to Tomb Raider, reimagined through an action/adventure experience rooted in survival. New offerings include skill and weapon upgrades, fast travel throughout the island, and online play with friends.

If you’re in the mood to tackle Tomb Raider with friends, keep an eye out for premium DLC such as the “Caves & Cliffs” or “1939” multiplayer map packs too. Weapon packs, multiplayer characters, and alternate outfits for Lara are also up for grabs.

Don’t wait – download the game now!



I am the Playstation Avenger.

   

Around the Network
You can get it for $20 on PC today. I forget the website but Ill try and find it again

An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

JayWood2010 said:
You can get it for $20 on PC today. I forget the website but Ill try and find it again

I saw the PS3 version for $25 on ebay today after hearing about this and I might pick it up now (seems like a game I might resell so I want a disc).



Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I would bite, but I like my games on disc if there is a choice in the matter. I'll wait just a bit more before I make a purchase.

 

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS


platformmaster918 said:
JayWood2010 said:
You can get it for $20 on PC today. I forget the website but Ill try and find it again

I saw the PS3 version for $25 on ebay today after hearing about this and I might pick it up now (seems like a game I might resell so I want a disc).


It's actually fantastic game.  If you like Uncharted you will love it.  I think it actually out did uncharted in some ways but I wont get into that.  Both are amazing :)

I never could find where I saw it.  Im pretty sure I saw it on some youtube video though.  Can't remember.



An Unbiased Review                Breaking News!  Naughty Dog Third Party!          

Around the Network

I wonder if they overshipped or if the publisher dropped the price less than 2 months after release since it retails for $35 now on PS360.

Once again this shows that the popular calculations done here about any game's revenue and profitability on the $60 full price assumption are flawed.



Slimebeast said:

I wonder if they overshipped or if the publisher dropped the price less than 2 months after release since it retails for $35 now on PS360.

Once again this shows that the popular calculations done here about any game's revenue and profitability on the $60 full price assumption are flawed.


Most likely because Square Enix expected it to do better than it's currently doing. Their original sales forecasts were way too high for alot of their games.

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/26/square-enix-weak-sales-tomb-raider-hitman-absolution/



I am the Playstation Avenger.

   

Dat bomba! I'll buy a boxed one for 15 in a few months...

JayWood2010 said:
You can get it for $20 on PC today. I forget the website but Ill try and find it again

:O

I see it for 25 Euros on greenmangaming



Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
platformmaster918 said:
JayWood2010 said:
You can get it for $20 on PC today. I forget the website but Ill try and find it again

I saw the PS3 version for $25 on ebay today after hearing about this and I might pick it up now (seems like a game I might resell so I want a disc).


It's actually fantastic game.  If you like Uncharted you will love it.  I think it actually out did uncharted in some ways but I wont get into that.  Both are amazing :)

I never could find where I saw it.  Im pretty sure I saw it on some youtube video though.  Can't remember.


The game was outrageously paced. It wasnt believable imho, but it was fun while it lasted. It had Uncharteds style but embellished upon. IF they wanted to create this game they couldn've just called it Rambo goes to Japan.