If you have an animal who is suffering would you put him/her down? What if that is what he/she doesn't want? What if he/she thinks that you have betrayed him/her by doing that? I mean we don't put people down so I just wanted some opinions on it.
I'd put down a person if he/she asked to get put down. As long as I wouldn't get into trouble (which is the key). I don't really have a problem with Voluntary Euthenasia, but the law does. My view is more complicated this bu whatever.
Animals are difficult because he can't talk. If it was my little dog, I'd have a difficult time doing that. I'd probably just baby him indefinitely. If it wasn't mine, I'd just let it suffer and eventually die cause IDC.
They follow a pre-programmed set of routines, some of which may be adaptable to changing environmental conditions.
Frankly, I feel the same about humans. Euthanasia shouldn't be a choice or cause for debate, it should be a right.
- Destiny 2 Will Feature ?Awesome New Story?, ?Thoughtful Innovations?
- Switch Likely To Be Second Console Of Choice Over Scorpio For Most; Will Sell As Much As 3DS: Pachter
- Dragon Quest Heroes 2 New Trailer Stars Terry and Carver
- Gran Turismo Sport New Screenshots Look Absolutely Gorgeous
- The Last of Us: Part 2 Is Going To Be Amazing, Says Naughty Dog President
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Darkeater Midir Boss Guide ? How to Defeat
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Slave Knight Gael Boss Guide ? How to Defeat, Combat Tips
- Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City Halflight, Spear of the Church Boss Guide ? How to Defeat
- Persona 5 Confidants Guide ? Where to Find, Ranks, Abilities, Presents
Of course i would kill it and if it was my decision, humans too, there's no difference, even against their will, it's the best for them.
''Life is a hideous thing''
Animals aren't people. They deserve our respect, but not the same respect that we should give human life.
I honestly don't think animals should be put below humans either.