If you have an animal who is suffering would you put him/her down? What if that is what he/she doesn't want? What if he/she thinks that you have betrayed him/her by doing that? I mean we don't put people down so I just wanted some opinions on it.
I'd put down a person if he/she asked to get put down. As long as I wouldn't get into trouble (which is the key). I don't really have a problem with Voluntary Euthenasia, but the law does. My view is more complicated this bu whatever.
Animals are difficult because he can't talk. If it was my little dog, I'd have a difficult time doing that. I'd probably just baby him indefinitely. If it wasn't mine, I'd just let it suffer and eventually die cause IDC.
They follow a pre-programmed set of routines, some of which may be adaptable to changing environmental conditions.
Frankly, I feel the same about humans. Euthanasia shouldn't be a choice or cause for debate, it should be a right.
- Town Jump Hack add Crystals and Characters, free Cheats for Android
- Angry Kong Hack add Coins and Levels, free Cheats for Android
- Traffic Drag Racing Hack add Money, free Cheats for Android
- City Car Drift Racer Hack add Coins, free Cheats for Android
- Multi Level Jeep Parking Mania Hack add Money and Levels, free Cheats for Android
- City Sniper Secret Agent Hack add Cash and Missions, free Cheats for Android
- Wings & Rings Hack add Stars, free Cheats for Android
- Real Bike Stunt Racing Hack add Cash, free Cheats for Android
- Real Bike Stunt Racing Cheat codes, & Hack free Cash for Android
Of course i would kill it and if it was my decision, humans too, there's no difference, even against their will, it's the best for them.
''Life is a hideous thing''
Animals aren't people. They deserve our respect, but not the same respect that we should give human life.
I honestly don't think animals should be put below humans either.