Forums - General Discussion - I can't control my thoughts anymore.

What my problem is: breathing, as in I'm always thinking about it and cant stop paying attention to it and doing it, always trying to take a bigger and more complete breath thats feels right otherwise i feel really really uncomfortable; blinking, as in i cant stop thinking about it and i cant stop blinking constantly, like literally every 1 2 seconds,sometimes swallowing; fingers and toes  feel uncomfortable they can't touch so i have to keep cracking them; armpits feel uncomfortable in a shirt; various parts of body feel uncomfortable and i need to scratch several times, usually both sides of body, l cant stop sniffling and thinking about it, same with clearing my throat, and lastly this is really hard to explain but i cant stop like tensing  like i cant stop putting pressure if you know what i mean? this and the blinking and breathing are the worst, they are there every second of every day its a fucking nightmare. It's gotten progressively worse the last few mouths. Sometimes I double my Zoloft and or mix it with Phenibut. It helps sometimes for a short while then it comes back, it always does. Lately it's been my neck it's like I have to move it and I can't move it enough, like I'm almost snapping it before I can relax. I always suffered from Social Anxiety and that too is getting worse. I think about suicide alot but then my mind starts going and I think of what comes after. I don't want attention I just want to feel good again. I once had dreams and plans and now I just want to get relief. What's worse I feel lonely and ugly. What is fucking wrong with me?



Around the Network
If you really feel that bad I think you should get checked up at a hospital.

Also, marijuana?

 Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:
If you really feel that bad I think you should get checked up at a hospital.

Also, marijuana?


Weed makes me worse like paranoid and scared.



tonymarraffa said:

What my problem is: breathing, as in I'm always thinking about it and cant stop paying attention to it and doing it, always trying to take a bigger and more complete breath thats feels right otherwise i feel really really uncomfortable; blinking, as in i cant stop thinking about it and i cant stop blinking constantly, like literally every 1 2 seconds,sometimes swallowing; fingers and toes  feel uncomfortable they can't touch so i have to keep cracking them; armpits feel uncomfortable in a shirt; various parts of body feel uncomfortable and i need to scratch several times, usually both sides of body, l cant stop sniffling and thinking about it, same with clearing my throat, and lastly this is really hard to explain but i cant stop like tensing  like i cant stop putting pressure if you know what i mean? this and the blinking and breathing are the worst, they are there every second of every day its a fucking nightmare. It's gotten progressively worse the last few mouths. Sometimes I double my Zoloft and or mix it with Phenibut. It helps sometimes for a short while then it comes back, it always does. Lately it's been my neck it's like I have to move it and I can't move it enough, like I'm almost snapping it before I can relax. I always suffered from Social Anxiety and that too is getting worse. I think about suicide alot but then my mind starts going and I think of what comes after. I don't want attention I just want to feel good again. I once had dreams and plans and now I just want to get relief. What's worse I feel lonely and ugly. What is fucking wrong with me?

Get off the Zoloft and smoke some pot.

Also, stop being ugly. I'm pretty sure depression hits ugly people harder.



Otakumegane said:
Also, marijuana?

Hah, you beat me to it.



Around the Network
Bit of a random suggestion but ever considered meditating? Helps calms the nerves and thoughts. Could do wonders for ya. Heck one of the most fundamental meditation techniques is based on the focus on your own breathing ;)



In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sounds like you suffer from Anxiety disorder and panic attacks

Honestly the key to beating it isnt medication. Its reinforcing yourself with positive thoughts. Every time you get a bad feeling or feel like something is going out of whack with your body you have to force yourself to concentrate and realize its just in your head.

Anxiety isnt real, its just a physical reaction to large amounts of stress sustained for long periods of time

Steam ID: Br00tal Ben / PC Specs - 2x Geforce GTX EVGA OC 780ti, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866 RAM, i7 4770k CPU

Mr Puggsly said:
tonymarraffa said:

What my problem is: breathing, as in I'm always thinking about it and cant stop paying attention to it and doing it, always trying to take a bigger and more complete breath thats feels right otherwise i feel really really uncomfortable; blinking, as in i cant stop thinking about it and i cant stop blinking constantly, like literally every 1 2 seconds,sometimes swallowing; fingers and toes  feel uncomfortable they can't touch so i have to keep cracking them; armpits feel uncomfortable in a shirt; various parts of body feel uncomfortable and i need to scratch several times, usually both sides of body, l cant stop sniffling and thinking about it, same with clearing my throat, and lastly this is really hard to explain but i cant stop like tensing  like i cant stop putting pressure if you know what i mean? this and the blinking and breathing are the worst, they are there every second of every day its a fucking nightmare. It's gotten progressively worse the last few mouths. Sometimes I double my Zoloft and or mix it with Phenibut. It helps sometimes for a short while then it comes back, it always does. Lately it's been my neck it's like I have to move it and I can't move it enough, like I'm almost snapping it before I can relax. I always suffered from Social Anxiety and that too is getting worse. I think about suicide alot but then my mind starts going and I think of what comes after. I don't want attention I just want to feel good again. I once had dreams and plans and now I just want to get relief. What's worse I feel lonely and ugly. What is fucking wrong with me?

Get off the Zoloft and smoke some pot.

Also, stop being ugly. I'm pretty sure depression hits ugly people harder.


Marijuana is an absolutely horrible diagnosis for someone suffering from anxiety



Steam ID: Br00tal Ben / PC Specs - 2x Geforce GTX EVGA OC 780ti, 16 GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 1866 RAM, i7 4770k CPU

Do something that grabs your attention. Make friends and talk to them. Have fun.

If you're too conscious of yourself then this is the only solution I can find. It should make you forget your own body and focus on those external things.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:
Do something that grabs your attention. Make friends and talk to them. Have fun.

If you're too conscious of yourself then this is the only solution I can find. It should make you forget your own body and focus on those external things.


That's just it though I can't concentrate cause I'm always thinking of everything. It never ends