Quantcast
Locked: Coma Sex- Immoral? or not?

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Coma Sex- Immoral? or not?

If your Wife was in a coma, would it really be that bad to have zex with her from time to time? After all you are the one taking care of her financial wise and bodily wise. Giving her baths, changing her diaper, putting pourage in her feeding tube.

 

Some sort of will would probably help though. I guess it could be a man as well if the wife crushed up viagra or oysters in his feeding tube.

 

People have needs. If it does not hurt the coma victim, whys not?



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network





    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

I don't have zex with unconscious people, because I ain't no weirdo, spurge!



Depends. A girl I used to date said I never had to ask permission. I could do whatever I wanted to her. If your wife said that, then it would be all good I would say. If you didn't have that full-time green light, however, I would say no.



Around the Network

I would be more worried about a male nurse or doctor fucking your coma wife when visiting hours are over.



 

 

Well assuming your insurance ran out and you were taking care if her at home.^

But I bet that sort of thing dos happen in some hospitals.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Well assuming your insurance ran out and you were taking care if her at home.^

But I bet that sort of thing dos happen in some hospitals.

no public hospitals lol?

Personally I have never herd of coma patients being at home but in hispitals here. Otherwise they flip the switch. But I could be wrong.



 

 

Cobretti2 said:
I would be more worried about a male nurse or doctor fucking your coma wife when visiting hours are over.




spurgeonryan said:

If your Wife was in a coma, would it really be that bad to have zex with her from time to time? After all you are the one taking care of her financial wise and bodily wise. Giving her baths, changing her diaper, putting pourage in her feeding tube.

 

Some sort of will would probably help though. I guess it could be a man as well if the wife crushed up viagra or oysters in his feeding tube.

 

People have needs. If it does not hurt the coma victim, whys not?

W T F ! I mean, it will be way better to use your hand. How do you even want to become her... "ready" for you? Anyway, this just gives me headaches. Go and spend 50 bucks for a prostitute...