Title says it all. Mine is Zombi U, which i have completed twice, and racked up over 40 hours total. NSMBU is hot on its heals with around 30 hours of gameplay :)
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)
Can't remember the hours but it goes like this.
Bit Runner 2
Batman Arkham City: AE
I think my Netflix is greater than all combined!
3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Gets A Pretty Thrilling Launch Trailer
- Destiny: Xur Location And Items For March 24th, 2017
- Naughty Dog Developer Tries To Explain What Might Have Happened With Mass Effect Andromeda?s Animations
- Programming For PS4 Pro Took About 8% Of The Total Workload, According To Killing Floor 2 Developer
- GameStop Impressed With Xbox One Scorpio- ?It Will be A Gamer Friendly, Powerful Console?
- Mass Effect Andromeda Contagion Guide ? Locating Clues, Finding Ruth
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games Review ? Two Compelling And Twisting Mysteries
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Attach Rate Almost 1:1, According To GameStop
- Mass Effect Andromeda Aspirations Guide ? Clearing the Outpost, Finding the Explosives
I FEEL ASHAMED I NEVER CONTINUED TO SUPPORT SEGA AND HELPED IN THERE HARDWARE DEMISE, NINTENDO SAVED ME AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT A REAL VIDEO GAMES COMPANY!
Wii U - Zombi U, The Wonderful 101, Fifa 13, Alien: Colonial Marines
Lego City (~50 hours so far) followed by BO2, NSMBU, Batman, Nintendo Land, and then Little Inferno (~5 hours).
Still have to finish Batman and get to MWU, AC3, and Darksiders 2 which are sitting on the shelf. All that's on hold until I get 100% on Lego City, 14.9% to go.