Quantcast
Males of vgchartz: What is one thing, that you know for sure, about females?

Forums - General Discussion - Males of vgchartz: What is one thing, that you know for sure, about females?

avais1993 said:
 5)Women hate each other, even if their best friends



Around the Network

They like shopping and clothes and shit far too much



Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Good ones are like Pikachus holding a light ball...fucking rare.



They love Mario Kart, never met a woman who didn't like Mario Kart



Switch friend-code: 6700-1526-7903

PSN: melbye82

FujiokaMidori said:

avais1993 said:
 5)Women hate each other, even if their best friends


Sadly I think this is actually true. I have seen it so much. They can be really mean to each other.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
FujiokaMidori said:

avais1993 said:
 5)Women hate each other, even if their best friends


Sadly I think this is actually true. I have seen it so much. They can be really mean to each other.

It doesn't matter what you belive you know. The bare concpt of two best friends hating on one another because being girls is one of my Top 10 most stupid things I've read this year.



FujiokaMidori said:
spurgeonryan said:
FujiokaMidori said:

avais1993 said:
 5)Women hate each other, even if their best friends


Sadly I think this is actually true. I have seen it so much. They can be really mean to each other.

It doesn't matter what you belive you know. The bare concpt of two best friends hating on one another because being girls is one of my Top 10 most stupid things I've read this year.

I was not saying just because they are girls that girls hate each other. I am saying that it happens a lot. Maybe there are underlying reasons that girls are mean to each other.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Yes = No
No = Yes
I don't know = Yes
Maybe = No

Fine = Anything is really wrong
Five minutes = 1 hours or more

We need to talk = Expect anything... even the relationship ends

There are more but I don't remember... well I have a great relationship with my girl (maybe luck lol lol lol).



They are great liers and can get pretty much anything they want using sex



they are just as filthy as men