Quantcast
VGChartz Let's Play!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Let's Play!

This is a gaming forum, we should play more game with each other.

Everyone can list down what games they want to play and on what platform. Then whoever wants to play with them can post here and share information via messaging.

Games I want to play with the community are:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (PS3)

FIFA 13 (I'm getting it soon, PS3)

Battlefield 3 (PS3)

Portal 2 (Steam & PS3)

NBA 2K13 (PS3)

Tekken 6 (PS3)

MINECRAFT (PC)

Those are the games, post if you want to play with me or someone else!



Around the Network

Sure add me on PSN if you wanna play FIFA 13

And for Portal on Steam. I am playing the Singleplayer campaign currently



AndrewWK said:

Sure add me on PSN if you wanna play FIFA 13

And for Portal on Steam. I am playing the Singleplayer campaign currently


I'll buy FIFA 13 very soon, looking forward to play you!



I'll always be down to play any of these:
Final Fantasy XI (PC/PS2/X360)
PGR 4 (X360)
Halo 3 (X360)
Twisted Metal (PS3)



Add me on PSN, id is the same as my user name. Just mention VGChartz so I know who you are. I'm down to play Tekken 6/Tag 2 and Super Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter X Tekken, Marvel Vs Capcom 3/Ultimate (Have PS3 and VIta versions so I can play you in both.) and Resident Evil 5/6.



Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
Add me on PSN, id is the same as my user name. Just mention VGChartz so I know who you are. I'm down to play Tekken 6/Tag 2 and Super Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter X Tekken, Marvel Vs Capcom 3/Ultimate (Have PS3 and VIta versions so I can play you in both.) and Resident Evil 5/6.


Out of all of those I only have Tekken 6 and borrowing SFXT soon, do you live in North America?



ThatGreekGuy said:
darkknightkryta said:
Add me on PSN, id is the same as my user name. Just mention VGChartz so I know who you are. I'm down to play Tekken 6/Tag 2 and Super Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter X Tekken, Marvel Vs Capcom 3/Ultimate (Have PS3 and VIta versions so I can play you in both.) and Resident Evil 5/6.


Out of all of those I only have Tekken 6 and borrowing SFXT soon, do you live in North America?

Yes I do.