Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D coming May 24th in NA and Europe

Confirmed on their Facebook page.
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=524391&page=1



Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

Around the Network
Nice..but what are the features added to this version other than "3D" l0l.

Basil's YouTube Channel

                    

where did it confirm for NA?

MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!!

Switch!!!

Hmm... This is a tough one. I already have DKCR for my Wii, and I'm sure there will be more games out around that time that I want to play.. I do love handheld games though..

Around the Network
Huh, for some reason i assumed this was a new game :/

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Huh, for some reason i assumed this was a new game :/


"New" game port of DKCR from the Wii in 3D!

But I wanna know what features it includes like additional levels, changes in storyline, new characters, etc.

Otherwise I cant see myself buying it just for a "3D" port when I already have the Wii version lol.



Basil's YouTube Channel

                    

So this is what Retro has been working on!

BasilZero said:
Mr Khan said:
Huh, for some reason i assumed this was a new game :/


"New" game port of DKCR from the Wii in 3D!

But I wanna know what features it includes like additional levels, changes in storyline, new characters, etc.

Otherwise I cant see myself buying it just for a "3D" port when I already have the Wii version lol.

at least you would have bought one version then!



crissindahouse said:
BasilZero said:
Mr Khan said:
Huh, for some reason i assumed this was a new game :/


"New" game port of DKCR from the Wii in 3D!

But I wanna know what features it includes like additional levels, changes in storyline, new characters, etc.

Otherwise I cant see myself buying it just for a "3D" port when I already have the Wii version lol.

at least you would have bought one version then!

But but but....I love Donkey Kong n__n (was my 2nd video game - DKC) xD!



Basil's YouTube Channel