Quantcast
Locked: PLAYSTATION Nation -The Legend

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION Nation -The Legend

How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%
 
Sad 17 2.18%
 
Scared 4 0.51%
 
Excited 4 0.51%
 
Angry 2 0.26%
 
Awful 7 0.90%
 
Total:583
nnodley said:

On a ps4 related note, a poster on gaf is saying Gamestop is gonna be allowed to take more preorders for ps4 on July 27th. If true, GETTEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!!


Interesting, beacuse Amazon started to take them again too.  Xbox ain't got nothing



Around the Network
bananaking21 said:

LOOL! i thought every guy knows this  

i remember i knew this chick, for some damn reason just looking at her would get me ... well... you know. something about her was just... ughh.. exciting. i really havent met a girl with the same effect, yeah i met hotter girls, much hotter. but this one just had this something i cant exaplin. anyways, the girl was dull, stupid and nieve, at time i literally couldnt open a dailoge with her. why i wanted to date her then? well her looks. it was only then when i did this magical trick that i truelly would realize that if i dated her, it would probably be the worst thing i ever did in live LOL. though that damn girl, just looking at her pic would make me want to go again though, thankfully, things did NOT work out. though after that girl i realized to trust my unique way of making choices lol

I guess it must be something you have to do once to know how it is.  Unfortunately there are not any girls I'm currently looking at the way you described so I can't try it for that specific reason right now.  Wait till I get an internship in California(hopefully) and those women are gonna be amazeballs.



gooch_destroyer said:
nnodley said:

On a ps4 related note, a poster on gaf is saying Gamestop is gonna be allowed to take more preorders for ps4 on July 27th. If true, GETTEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!!


Interesting, beacuse Amazon started to take them again too.  Xbox ain't got nothing

Yeah and the bundles are at the top of the bestsellers once again.  I'm inclined to believe Sony now when they said they are looking at PS4 to be their biggest hardware launch ever.



nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

LOOL! i thought every guy knows this  

i remember i knew this chick, for some damn reason just looking at her would get me ... well... you know. something about her was just... ughh.. exciting. i really havent met a girl with the same effect, yeah i met hotter girls, much hotter. but this one just had this something i cant exaplin. anyways, the girl was dull, stupid and nieve, at time i literally couldnt open a dailoge with her. why i wanted to date her then? well her looks. it was only then when i did this magical trick that i truelly would realize that if i dated her, it would probably be the worst thing i ever did in live LOL. though that damn girl, just looking at her pic would make me want to go again though, thankfully, things did NOT work out. though after that girl i realized to trust my unique way of making choices lol

I guess it must be something you have to do once to know how it is.  Unfortunately there are not any girls I'm currently looking at the way you described so I can't try it for that specific reason right now.  Wait till I get an internship in California(hopefully) and those women are gonna be amazeballs.

LOL thats probably because you spend your nights on a video game forum flirting around with users with the name of weedlab, bananaking, bloodyrain and gooch-destroyer. 

i would suggest every man should do this before asking a girl out. 



i sure hope they open up more. Having ordered from my local EBgames very close to when they shut them down, ive been a tad worried they over did it. Opening up more makes me feel better about getting my console



I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
DD_Bwest said:
i sure hope they open up more. Having ordered from my local EBgames very close to when they shut them down, ive been a tad worried they over did it. Opening up more makes me feel better about getting my console

it seems that amazon (if i remember correctly) guranteed their PS4 pre-orders will be their at time. so i wouldnt worry much, it seems both sony and retailers and confident about meeting demand



bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

LOOL! i thought every guy knows this  

i remember i knew this chick, for some damn reason just looking at her would get me ... well... you know. something about her was just... ughh.. exciting. i really havent met a girl with the same effect, yeah i met hotter girls, much hotter. but this one just had this something i cant exaplin. anyways, the girl was dull, stupid and nieve, at time i literally couldnt open a dailoge with her. why i wanted to date her then? well her looks. it was only then when i did this magical trick that i truelly would realize that if i dated her, it would probably be the worst thing i ever did in live LOL. though that damn girl, just looking at her pic would make me want to go again though, thankfully, things did NOT work out. though after that girl i realized to trust my unique way of making choices lol

I guess it must be something you have to do once to know how it is.  Unfortunately there are not any girls I'm currently looking at the way you described so I can't try it for that specific reason right now.  Wait till I get an internship in California(hopefully) and those women are gonna be amazeballs.

LOL thats probably because you spend your nights on a video game forum flirting around with users with the name of weedlab, bananaking, bloodyrain and gooch-destroyer. 

i would suggest every man should do this before asking a girl out. 


oh yeah. we love sharing nnodley.



gooch_destroyer said:
bananaking21 said:

LOL thats probably because you spend your nights on a video game forum flirting around with users with the name of weedlab, bananaking, bloodyrain and gooch-destroyer. 

i would suggest every man should do this before asking a girl out. 


oh yeah. we love sharing nnodley.

LOL!!  MMMMHHMMMMMMM!! YEAH BUDDY!!  

Man you will never see this type of convo on the Xbox or Nintendo threads.



nnodley said:
gooch_destroyer said:
bananaking21 said:

LOL thats probably because you spend your nights on a video game forum flirting around with users with the name of weedlab, bananaking, bloodyrain and gooch-destroyer. 

i would suggest every man should do this before asking a girl out. 


oh yeah. we love sharing nnodley.

LOL!!  MMMMHHMMMMMMM!! YEAH BUDDY!!  

Man you will never see this type of convo on the Xbox or Nintendo threads.

we are just too sexy. i think we get it from kevin bulter 



bananaking21 said:

we are just too sexy. i think we get it from kevin bulter 

I miss KB.  Sony needs to bring him back.  Those were the best ads ever.