Quantcast
Locked: PLAYSTATION Nation -The Legend

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION Nation -The Legend

How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%
 
Sad 17 2.18%
 
Scared 4 0.51%
 
Excited 4 0.51%
 
Angry 2 0.26%
 
Awful 7 0.90%
 
Total:583
BloodyRain said:
gooch_destroyer said:
BloodyRain said:

Greetings nationers!


where have you been?!

Betraying the trust of vgchartz and lurking on gaf lol. Just taking a break from this site for a bit while I do other stuff, topics didn't look all that exciting a couple days ago either.


Oh I see...



Around the Network

PS4 launch bundles are back in stock on amazon people!!!  Sony really must be confident that they will have enough supply!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CMQTVQO/ref=s9_psimh_gw_p63_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1M3QTK73RPVMST92XY6T&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846



not sure really if this deserves its own thread, but preorder bundles for launch day seem to be open again on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DE2W5M2?tag=viglink129408-20


also does anyone know if we have a time yet for the sony press conference at gamescom?



I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

 

PS3 Exclusive JRPG Drakengard 3

Drakengard 3 looks pretty good =)

http://www.rpgsite.net/news/2516-some-new-drakengard-3-screenshots?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RPGSite+%28RPG+Site+News+Feed%29



Around the Network

^Please come to the US/EU



^ I'll import if they don't. Looks good. I'll put the years of watching anime to use.


To everyone ... has anybody played the Final fantasty XIII games? Are they good? Considering getting XIII and XIII 2 since they're cheap before the next iteration of XIII drops later.



 

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS


Weedlab said:
^ I'll import if they don't. Looks good. I'll put the years of watching anime to use.


To everyone ... has anybody played the Final fantasty XIII games? Are they good? Considering getting XIII and XIII 2 since they're cheap before the next iteration of XIII drops later.


I'd get Xlll-2 personaliy.



gooch_destroyer said:
Weedlab said:
^ I'll import if they don't. Looks good. I'll put the years of watching anime to use.


To everyone ... has anybody played the Final fantasty XIII games? Are they good? Considering getting XIII and XIII 2 since they're cheap before the next iteration of XIII drops later.


I'd get Xlll-2 personaliy.


The first one is bad? lol



 

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS


DD_Bwest said:
not sure really if this deserves its own thread, but preorder bundles for launch day seem to be open again on amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DE2W5M2?tag=viglink129408-20


also does anyone know if we have a time yet for the sony press conference at gamescom?

I was looking for it, but I didn't find it. So I guess it hasn't been announced yet.