Quantcast
Locked: PLAYSTATION Nation -The Legend

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION Nation -The Legend

How does this make you feel?

Happy 549 70.38%
 
Sad 17 2.18%
 
Scared 4 0.51%
 
Excited 4 0.51%
 
Angry 2 0.26%
 
Awful 7 0.90%
 
Total:583
nnodley said:

Destiny PS4 case!

Gorgeous box



Around the Network

PS4 box arts.  All say not final except for killzone: shadow fall.



In amazing new, The Order: 1886 trailer was created with real live game footage!!! They promise the game will actually look like that!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/e3-2013-the-order-1886-announced-for-playstation-4



People just doesn't seem interested in the Killzone franchise. They should have forgotten it and begin a new IP. Guerilla Studios is wasted on it. In my opinion, of course.



michael_stutzer said:
People just doesn't seem interested in the Killzone franchise. They should have forgotten it and begin a new IP. Guerilla Studios is wasted on it. In my opinion, of course.

They do have a new IP in the works.  They have two teams.  Seems Sony increased employee size at most developers to be able to have two teams and two IP's



Around the Network
nnodley said:
michael_stutzer said:
People just doesn't seem interested in the Killzone franchise. They should have forgotten it and begin a new IP. Guerilla Studios is wasted on it. In my opinion, of course.

They do have a new IP in the works.  They have two teams.  Seems Sony increased employee size at most developers to be able to have two teams and two IP's

I know, but the Killzone team is likely the main one, given that they have more experience with it. Quite a big team for a game that will most likely get less than three million sales.



Sony is already showing their Greatness Awaits trailer on TV. Watching right now. Sony is going all out this generation.



hmm, well I'm going ps4 next gen!



BloodyRain said:
hmm, well I'm going ps4 next gen!

Already got mine preordered!!



nnodley said:
BloodyRain said:
hmm, well I'm going ps4 next gen!

Already got mine preordered!!

How much is a predorder? I usually go to gamestop, so is it like $50 down?