I've just posted on another thread that I might buy this. Things are looking good for Criterion.
I'll be sure to check out the WiiU demo whenever it hits the eShop to help me decide.
1- lets wait for the final product and reviews.
2- 14 FPS confirmed?
Edit: but IF its true, and the game will look far superior on the WiiU and it will have a stabil framerate, lets hope that the sales will be there, and that more companies will try to imitate Criterion
It seems on the face of it that Criterion has done the right thing development-wise and is now doing the right thing promotion-wise.
Unless it all falls apart with the reviews, I'm on board.
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Gets A Pretty Thrilling Launch Trailer
- Destiny: Xur Location And Items For March 24th, 2017
- Naughty Dog Developer Tries To Explain What Might Have Happened With Mass Effect Andromeda?s Animations
- Programming For PS4 Pro Took About 8% Of The Total Workload, According To Killing Floor 2 Developer
- GameStop Impressed With Xbox One Scorpio- ?It Will be A Gamer Friendly, Powerful Console?
- Mass Effect Andromeda Contagion Guide ? Locating Clues, Finding Ruth
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games Review ? Two Compelling And Twisting Mysteries
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Attach Rate Almost 1:1, According To GameStop
- Mass Effect Andromeda Aspirations Guide ? Clearing the Outpost, Finding the Explosives
if this game looked worse on the Wii U everyone would be hating on them right now.
“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”
- George Orwell, ‘1984’
I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!
Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.