Quantcast
Microsoft new console will be called "OneBox"

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft new console will be called "OneBox"

you heard it here first.

 

 



Around the Network

We've heard it as a rumor before so...no we haven't "heard it here first"



I thought this was an article thread rather than you betting. I dont know - its an ok name but not great imo.



how the hell do you market that? @sethnintendo.

edit: i don't get the joke.



MARCUSDJACKSON said:
how the hell do you market that? @sethnintendo


I'm obviously not Seth, but that's easy: OneBox to rule them all!



Around the Network
KHlover said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
how the hell do you market that? @sethnintendo


I'm obviously not Seth, but that's easy: OneBox to rule them all!

omg that reminds me of that creepy baby Sony had for PS3.



MARCUSDJACKSON said:
KHlover said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
how the hell do you market that? @sethnintendo


I'm obviously not Seth, but that's easy: OneBox to rule them all!

omg that reminds me of that creepy baby Sony had for PS3.


OneBox = OneRing

Lord of the Rings reference XD

Dat baby commerical was epic ;(



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

MARCUSDJACKSON said:

how the hell do you market that? @sethnintendo.

edit: i don't get the joke.


One Box - You only need "One Box" for all your entertainment needs.



BasilZero said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
KHlover said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
how the hell do you market that? @sethnintendo


I'm obviously not Seth, but that's easy: OneBox to rule them all!

omg that reminds me of that creepy baby Sony had for PS3.


OneBox = OneRing

Lord of the Rings reference XD

Dat baby commerical was epic ;(

360 had more then one ring. and you didn't have to touch to turn it on. yea it was wasn't it lol. epic creepy. like Chucky epic.



brilliant then the 9th gen console can be called "one more box"




Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers