Quantcast
How can Nintendo gamers even talk about other system failing?

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How can Nintendo gamers even talk about other system failing?

animegaming said:
JoeTheBro said:
Wii U will keep being the internet's joke until a new system does poorly. Nintendo fans want the PS4 or Xbox 17+ to fail because it means the end of Wii U doom threads.

For proof look at 3DS. Doom up until the Vita started stealing the doom. Now people have started to ignore the Vita as they move on an doom the Wii U.


next on the list of BS doom theory's is the PS4 or 720 (which ever releases first)


Thank you animegaming for your correct insight.

But the PS Vita seems to actually be real, LOL.



Around the Network

The Wii is one of the best selling consoles of all time.

The 3DS is selling better than the DS up to this point in it's life and the DS is the best selling console of all time.

The Wii U is selling better than the PS3 and 360 so far.

What are you talking about?

 

Also the Wii U will do awesome once the games come rolling out. I'm a grade 3/4 primary school teacher and almost everyone of my students wants a Wii U. 



TakeMeToTheHospital said:

The Wii is one of the best selling consoles of all time.  It only sold better than 1 PS console

The 3DS is selling better than the DS up to this point in it's life and the DS is the best selling console of all time.  Wrong. PS2 is still the king

The Wii U is selling better than the PS3 and 360 so far. Not if you include PS3's european launch

What are you talking about? The WiiU is doing very poorly 

 

Also the Wii U will do awesome once the games come rolling out. I'm a grade 3/4 primary school teacher and almost everyone of my students wants a Wii U. 





I would hardly describe the 3DS launch as "disastrous," and it had recovered quite well by the end of 2011. It is still "struggling" (by which I mean selling better than the PSP ever did, but not up to scratch with the DS) in America, and doing "poorly" (by which I mean slowly but surely) in Europe.

Nintendo gamers can talk about any system failing the same way Sony gamers can express concerns about Wii U sales even after the Vita launch. Because it's silly to expect people to keep their mouths shut and ignore reality just because their console of choice is also selling poorly.



Well I for one, am a realist. I have not made a vita is roomed thread since the Wii U has not shot off the line as fast as some (me) may have wanted. 3DS has turned around dengle. I would still like it to be leading in the West though.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
TakeMeToTheHospital said:

The Wii is one of the best selling consoles of all time.  It only sold better than 1 PS console

The 3DS is selling better than the DS up to this point in it's life and the DS is the best selling console of all time.  Wrong. PS2 is still the king

The Wii U is selling better than the PS3 and 360 so far. Not if you include PS3's european launch

What are you talking about? The WiiU is doing very poorly 

 

Also the Wii U will do awesome once the games come rolling out. I'm a grade 3/4 primary school teacher and almost everyone of my students wants a Wii U. 




1) I said ONE of the best selling consoles of all time. Isn't it the 4th best selling console of all time?

2) You serious? the numbers are so close the DS is practically the best selling console if not already. You must have known what i meant?   

The Wii U is not doing "very poorly" at all. It's not doing nearly as good as the Wii or as good as Nintendo had hoped but it's doing far from "very poorly". It's doing pretty damn good considering it only has like 3 games.



spurgeonryan said:
Well I for one, am a realist. I have not made a vita is roomed thread since the Wii U has not shot off the line as fast as some (me) may have wanted. 3DS has turned around dengle. I would still like it to be leading in the West though.

The Wii U's performance doesn't make discussing the Vita's performance illegal. It's possible for more than one system to be going poorly.



TakeMeToTheHospital said:
Player1x3 said:
TakeMeToTheHospital said:

The Wii is one of the best selling consoles of all time.  It only sold better than 1 PS console

The 3DS is selling better than the DS up to this point in it's life and the DS is the best selling console of all time.  Wrong. PS2 is still the king

The Wii U is selling better than the PS3 and 360 so far. Not if you include PS3's european launch

What are you talking about? The WiiU is doing very poorly 

 

Also the Wii U will do awesome once the games come rolling out. I'm a grade 3/4 primary school teacher and almost everyone of my students wants a Wii U. 




1) I said ONE of the best selling consoles of all time. Isn't it the 4th best selling console of all time?  i know you did. it still sold better than only 1 ps console 

2) You serious? the numbers are so close the DS is practically the best selling console if not already. You must have known what i meant?   ugh, what? PS2 is still ahead, the DS isn't best selling until it passes ps2, regardless of how close they are. that's like saying ps3 is already ahead of 360

The Wii U is not doing "very poorly" at all. It's not doing nearly as good as the Wii or as good as Nintendo had hoped but it's doing far from "very poorly". It's doing pretty damn good considering it only has like 3 games. It had a 2D, first time HD mario game on launch, which is the biggest franchise in gaming history and nintendo's strongest asset. Plus, only the PS2 had more games at launch than WiiU





Player1x3 said:
TakeMeToTheHospital said:
Player1x3 said:
TakeMeToTheHospital said:

The Wii is one of the best selling consoles of all time.  It only sold better than 1 PS console

The 3DS is selling better than the DS up to this point in it's life and the DS is the best selling console of all time.  Wrong. PS2 is still the king

The Wii U is selling better than the PS3 and 360 so far. Not if you include PS3's european launch

What are you talking about? The WiiU is doing very poorly 

 

Also the Wii U will do awesome once the games come rolling out. I'm a grade 3/4 primary school teacher and almost everyone of my students wants a Wii U. 




1) I said ONE of the best selling consoles of all time. Isn't it the 4th best selling console of all time?  i know you did. it still sold better than only 1 ps console 

2) You serious? the numbers are so close the DS is practically the best selling console if not already. You must have known what i meant?   ugh, what? PS2 is still ahead, the DS isn't best selling until it passes ps2, regardless of how close they are. that's like saying ps3 is already ahead of 360

The Wii U is not doing "very poorly" at all. It's not doing nearly as good as the Wii or as good as Nintendo had hoped but it's doing far from "very poorly". It's doing pretty damn good considering it only has like 3 games. It had a 2D, first time HD mario game on launch, which is the biggest franchise in gaming history and nintendo's strongest asset. Plus, only the PS2 had more games at launch than WiiU



you sound a little butt hurt that Nintendo is going to have the best selling console of all time in the next couple of months.

 

Also the Wii U launched with about only 3-4 next gen games. It's doing pretty damn good I say



well i don't know about anyone else but i'll be holding the WiiU up against the Wii to see how it is doing,that's how we are judged isn't it,the previous console

don't see much wrong with the sales of 3DS at the moment



                                                                                                                                        Above & Beyond