Quantcast
The VGChartz Art Creation & Gallery thread

Forums - General Discussion - The VGChartz Art Creation & Gallery thread

This is NOT my piece! But I find it pretty inspirational so... I found it when randomly going through my folder just now



Around the Network

All of these are quite awesome! Wish I could draw that well...



Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

Marucha said:
Trunkin said:

I haven't drawn anything in nearly 2 months, and I haven't done any coloring in years, but here's a picture of Link I drew way back in 2009, before my PC suddenly decided that it wasn't powerful enough to handle the Gimp. -_-

Yes, I used to go by "Zhipp" back in the day. Still do, actually.

>,< Cool!

Thanks. Although I don't think Toon Link was ever supposed to be cool...what have I done.

@kain_kusanagi - Those are really nice. Your MC's armor looks awesome! The one time I tried to draw him, it was...sad. So sad I had to scrap the picture.



tbone51 said:
Marucha said:

My first contributions:

NES Pie WIP (Work in progress), going to change the pie... the first sketch I like better

 

 

Pokemon pies:



↑↑↑↑↑ you drew this??? ↑↑↑↑↑If so you get ★x10!

Yep and i get to watch her when she is drawing them most of the time SO GO ME!!! lulz xD



zero129 said:
tbone51 said:



↑↑↑↑↑ you drew this??? ↑↑↑↑↑If so you get ★x10!

Yep and i get to watch her when she is drawing them most of the time SO GO ME!!! lulz xD

I've gotta warn Marucha that she's got a stalker!



Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
tbone51 said:



↑↑↑↑↑ you drew this??? ↑↑↑↑↑If so you get ★x10!

Yep and i get to watch her when she is drawing them most of the time SO GO ME!!! lulz xD

I've gotta warn Marucha that she's got a stalker!

Lulz i was invited to watch her paint, pretty cool seeing how she does it and stuff . I aint that dude from the 2chan thread lulz xD



I do a lot of microsoft paint art work for my threads. One Time I even painted nikkoms avatar. I will have to look through my old threads.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Trunkin said:
Marucha said:
Trunkin said:

I haven't drawn anything in nearly 2 months, and I haven't done any coloring in years, but here's a picture of Link I drew way back in 2009, before my PC suddenly decided that it wasn't powerful enough to handle the Gimp. -_-

 

Yes, I used to go by "Zhipp" back in the day. Still do, actually.

>,< Cool!

Thanks. Although I don't think Toon Link was ever supposed to be cool...what have I done.

@kain_kusanagi - Those are really nice. Your MC's armor looks awesome! The one time I tried to draw him, it was...sad. So sad I had to scrap the picture.

Thanks, I really like your toon Link style. Master Chief's armor took a long time to do and I used it to work on a loose brush style. I really need to get back into doing more art just for art's sake. It's been a while since I've created a fan art piece. I do a lot of graphic stuff, but I should spend more time trying different techniques. One of these days I'll buy myself an art tablet, maybe that will push me to do more.



kain_kusanagi said:
Trunkin said:
Marucha said:
Trunkin said:

I haven't drawn anything in nearly 2 months, and I haven't done any coloring in years, but here's a picture of Link I drew way back in 2009, before my PC suddenly decided that it wasn't powerful enough to handle the Gimp. -_-

 

Yes, I used to go by "Zhipp" back in the day. Still do, actually.

>,< Cool!

Thanks. Although I don't think Toon Link was ever supposed to be cool...what have I done.

@kain_kusanagi - Those are really nice. Your MC's armor looks awesome! The one time I tried to draw him, it was...sad. So sad I had to scrap the picture.

Thanks, I really like your toon Link style. Master Chief's armor took a long time to do and I used it to work on a loose brush style. I really need to get back into doing more art just for art's sake. It's been a while since I've created a fan art piece. I do a lot of graphic stuff, but I should spend more time trying different techniques. One of these days I'll buy myself an art tablet, maybe that will push me to do more.

You don't have a tablet? Mine's a hand-me-down, but Wacom's Bamboo tablets are pretty cheap these days. I'm guessing you use the classic scanner/paper combo to do your work, then? Does that mean you do your lineart with a mouse? I can't even draw a stick man with a mouse! 



TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
tbone51 said:



↑↑↑↑↑ you drew this??? ↑↑↑↑↑If so you get ★x10!

Yep and i get to watch her when she is drawing them most of the time SO GO ME!!! lulz xD

I've gotta warn Marucha that she's got a stalker!

Help Me! :O