You can get PS2 classics (just the last gen) for $10 besides San Andreas because Rocker thinks they are special. PS1 classics are $6 to $10. NES games should be 2-3$ and SNES 4-$5. These are near ancient games, sure it costs money to add in new controls but that's where the price comes in. Besides that they cost pretty much nothing to port. I guess this rules out any chance of me buying any classic games besides Metroid and the old Zeldas. Instead it's 4.99-$5.99 for NES games and 7.99-$8.99 for SNES games. That means besides a few of the rare $10 PS1 classics, SNES games are a few dollars more than most PS1 games on PSN!
The market will respond accordingly. If no one buys them, they'll lower the prices.
So if you want these games, it's your duty not to buy them.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)
- Free Hack Tiny Guns add Coins, Unlock all Levels and more for Android and IOS
- Bicycle Quad Stunt Racing 3D Hack and Cheat for Money for Android & IOS
- Fantastic City Bus Parker 3 free Hack and Mod for Money for Android
- Euro Farm Simulator Beetroot Cheat & Hack free Money for Android & IOS
- Truck Wars America VS Russia Mod & Hack for Cash and Levels for Android
- Xtreme Turbo Drift Car Racing Hack add Cash, Unlock Levels and more
- Project Xbox Scorpio?s 12GB of Memory Puts No ?Technical Limit? For Games Development, Says Developer
- Spanish Retailer Possibly Reveals Xbox Scorpio?s Pricepoint ? Rumor
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 On Xbox Scorpio Will Deliver An Experience Like Never Before, Says Microsoft?s Major Nelson
Nintendo's whole VC is a ripoff.
Crap pricing, no account tied system, you have to pay a fee to download the same game you bought on Wii VC for Wii U VC, no ability to reassign buttons (which PSP/PS3/Vita allow), and painfully slow trod release schedule which now we'll have to start from scratch with on the Wii U.
3DS VC selection is pitiful as well, more than one year on.
The dumbest part is their back catalog should be a huge advantage that they have over Sony/MS, but the way they handle their VC is so anti-consumer that it turns just about everyone off from it.
Given how poorly most PS1 games have aged, I'd much rather play an SNES game any day. So, if anything, they're underpriced.
I was going to say this...
Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.
Biased reviews are a pleasure to read. Just my opinion, of course.
"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event." — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.
Could they be cheaper? Sure but it appears that people are willing to buy at that price. Most are still less expensive than the retail cart so I don't see that big of an issue with the pricing.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Address: 4A00-0015-4775