Quantcast
Do you hate?

Forums - General Discussion - Do you hate?

Oh come on ioi, it's not good to insult your own userbase.



(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gamrReview - Arthur Kabrick | My All-Time Top 50 | 2013 Metascores

                                        

Around the Network

most people hate though not all people like to admit it

I try not to hate but sometimes I do



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


I hate a lot of things, mostly trying not to look like you notice that person you know walking up to you from like 50 feet away until they're a few feet away from you, and nintendopie.



Kantor said:
Oh come on ioi, it's not good to insult your own userbase.

I tried telling him the same thing!, but he just ignores me, i wonder why :-/ xD .

Anyway had to come here when i noticed my name was posted .

And it was a long time ago when Rol beat me at MK7 so i dont need a thread like this i will have my revenge in a weeks time xD.

Plus you guys should know i dont hate people by now!! . I believe in love and harmony



RolStoppable said:
enditall727 said:

The individual who made the OP must've gotten owned in an argument recently by somebody here..

 

lol

Or maybe he experienced a severe beating in Mario Kart 7.

If it was at your hands i can honestly say i know how he feels, you show no mercy you demon god of mariokart



Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Sometimes happyd becomes angryd and transforms into his alter ego PADIBULLAH. I know for a fact that the OP is PADIBULLAH.

How do you know this?



There are people on vgchartz that make me want to choke a fetus, and no I don't mean a baby, I literally want to take my hand, shove it into the vaginal tunnel and choke out a fetus.



Cub said:
There are people on vgchartz that make me want to choke a fetus, and no I don't mean a baby, I literally want to take my hand, shove it into the vaginal tunnel and choke out a fetus.

lol you have some weird imagination


I wonder how you are in... never mind



    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(


Roma said:
Cub said:
There are people on vgchartz that make me want to choke a fetus, and no I don't mean a baby, I literally want to take my hand, shove it into the vaginal tunnel and choke out a fetus.

lol you have some weird imagination


I wonder how you are in... never mind


Well, that was a qoute. My imagination isn't as cool as his :(

But sill, I like weird stuff in...



Cub said:
Roma said:
Cub said:
There are people on vgchartz that make me want to choke a fetus, and no I don't mean a baby, I literally want to take my hand, shove it into the vaginal tunnel and choke out a fetus.

lol you have some weird imagination


I wonder how you are in... never mind


Well, that was a qoute. My imagination isn't as cool as his :(

But sill, I like weird stuff in...

LOL!

thanks I needed that :)




    R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(