85 is all right I guess, many critics had a problem with the classic JRPG gameplay others on the other hand really liked that. I say READ or watch the Reviews of the reviewer you trust and then decide if you like what you hear or see.
-_- You could literally say that about any game. I for one am looking forward to this game a lot but don't give it special priveleges over other games
It would be higer if it wasn't for the site that gave it a 70.
P.S. if this game recieves an 85+ that is great for a JRPG
I know I was just playing smartass for a bit. I played the demo and really liked it, but I hope its not one of those Mammoth RPG like Xenoblade.
- Destiny 2 Gameplay Reveal Announced for May 18th
- The Xbox One Scorpio May Be More Powerful Than PS4 Pro- But It Doesn?t Matter, According To Michael Pachter
- Destiny 2 Reveal Trailer Confirms September 8th Release
- Destiny Hotfix Adjusts Raid Requirements, Fixes PvP Map Bugs
- WipEout Omega Collection Launches On June 6
- Calculator Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 for Minecraft
- Injustice 2 New Trailer Shows Some DC Villains Duking It Out
- Translocators Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
- Death Stranding Emma Stone Leaked Image Rumors Are (Obviously) Fake
That is about 5-10 off what many were hoping it would be at. Still will sell a lot of copies when it releases. Maybe not as much as Japan, but things should be fine for it. When was the last RPG type game to release on the PS3? I cannot recollect any big games in the past year or so.
Final Fantasy 13-2 ??
who gave it a 70?
Final Fantasy XIII-2 also has a 79.
All these are biased. I am going to wait for "unbiased review". Who's doing that?