This is a response thread to a another recent one asking if you remembered when Sony was going to exit the console business. Now I ask you if you remember the (almost) opposite happening. Not only were Sony themselves guilty of this mentality, but also forum posters on this very website. Do you remember?
Yep, analysts had the ps3 as the top dog for the gen... Then sony went and screwed themselves with one the worst launches. The 360 also launched terribly. The wii was the only one with a good launch last time.
Yep, I remember sony saying something along the lines of 'next gen doesn't start 'til playstation arrives.' Everyone thought the year head start for MS meant nothing to the mighty Playstation 3. Funny how that worked out.
- Dawn of War 3 Factions Guide ? Orks, Eldar, Space Marines, Tips and Strategies
- Mothergunship Interview: From Gun Towers to Mothership Hunting
- Overwatch?s D.Va Available Again in All Regions
- Dawn of War 3 Resources Guide ? How to Collect Power, Requisition, Elite Points
- PS4 Shipped 20 Million Units in FY16, 78 Million Total Predicted by FY17 End
- PS4 Pro, PlayStation VR ?Continue to Sell Well? ? Sony
- Prey Demo Now Available on PS4 and Xbox One
- Destiny Xur Inventory: Trespasser, Obsidian Mind, Immolation Fists
- More Shears Mod 1.10.2 (New Types of Shears)
Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(
There was a translation but all I can find now is the German interview. Anyhoo, just google "Sony: We'll overtake MS in early 2007"
If you can only use one thread in these discussions...